e-CAM30_CUTX1 - 3.4 MP NVIDIA Jetson TX2/TX1 Camera Board
e-CAM30_CUTX1 is a 3.4 Mega pixel 4 lane MIPI CSI-2 custom lens camera board for NVIDIA® Jetson TX2/TX1 developer Kit. This camera is based on 1/3 inch AR0330 CMOS Image sensor from ON Semiconductor® with 2.2 µm pixel and A-Pix™ technology. e-CAM30_CUTX1 enables an excellent low-light performance and can capture good quality images even at 0.5 lux. It has an S-mount(M12) lens holder which allows customers to change the lens according to their requirement.
This camera can be directly connected to camera connector(J22) on the NVIDIA® Jetson TX2/TX1 developer Kit. e-CAM30_CUTX1 is exposed as a standard V4L2 device and customers can use the V4L2 APIs to access this camera and control the same.
- Houses e-CAM30_CUMI0330_MOD - 3.4 MP Camera Module with S-mount lens holder
- High-speed 4-lane MIPI CSI-2 interface to connect with the CPU
- Plugs in to NVIDIA Jetson TX2/TX1 Development Kit
- Leverages the 4-lane CSI-2 interface for streaming
- Maximum Image Transfer Rate
UYVY VGA 50 fps HD (720p) 60 fps Full HD (1080p) 60 fps 3MP 60 fps 3.4 MP 50 fps
- Operating Voltage - 5V +/- 5%, Current - 270mA
- Linux camera driver (V4L2) for 3.4 MP MIPI CSI-2 camera module
- Sample application for image capture & Preview
- Gstreamer-1.0 support for video recording and network streaming
- Board size( L x W x H): 75.03 mm x 40.18 mm x 25.6 mm (without Lens)
- Board Weight - 20 Grams (without lens)
25 Grams (with lens)
Sensor:1/3" Optical format CMOS Image sensor.
Focus Type:Fixed focus
Pixel size:2.2 µm x2.2 µm
Sensor Active Area:2304H x 1536V
Dynamic Range:69.5 dB
Output Format:Uncompressed YUV422 format
Shutter type:Electronic Rolling Shutter
Array Size:The e-CAM30_CUTX1 supports only up to 2304x1536 pixels for 3.4 MP
Linux camera driver:
Full-fledged Linux camera driver for MIPI CSI-2 camera module. The driver supports e-con's e-CAM30_CUTX1 on Jetson developer kit. The camera driver source code can be ported to any NVIDIA TX2/TX1 platform and even to support the secondary MIPI CSI-2 interface of TX2/TX1.
- V4L2 Linux driver for MIPI CSI-2 camera module
- Video preview
- Still Image capture
- Camera controls via IOCTLs
- Sample application with source Code for Linux:
- Video Preview
- Still Image capture at selected resolutions
- Camera Controls
- White Balance (both manual and automatic)
- Horizontal Flip
- Vertical Flip
- Exposure (both manual and automatic)
- Digital Zoom
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any customization or porting of camera driver to your requirements.