NileCAM25 - Full HD GMSL2 Global Shutter color camera with 15m cable support
NileCAM25 is a Full HD global shutter GMSL2 color camera based on AR0234CS CMOS Image Sensor with pixel size of 3.0 x 3.0 µm. This camera comes with a dedicated high-performance Image Signal Processor (ISP), that performs all the Auto functions (Auto White Balance, Auto Exposure control). This GMSL2 camera has a FAKRA connector for reliable transfer of uncompressed FULL HD video over the distance of upto 15 meters. This global shutter camera captures Full HD images at 120 fps frame rate, which helps to minimize frame-to-frame distortion and reduce motion blur while capturing fast-moving objects to produce crystal clear images with greater scene details. Read More »
Global shutter efficiency, high frame rate, 15 meter long cable along with support for NVIDIA® Jetson platforms make this camera suitable for applications such as Autonomous mobile robots, Robotic arms, Agriculture robots and smart traffic.
NileCAM25 camera comes with an optional IP67-rated rugged enclosure with antifogging capability which makes these cameras suitable for harsh outdoor conditions.
Designed and developed to work seamlessly with the NVIDIA platform, NileCAM25 has off-the-shelf support for the for NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™ developer kit and Connect Tech’s Rogue platform based on Jetson AGX Xavier, Rudi AGX platform based on Jetson AGX Xavier, and Rudi NX platform based on Jetson Xavier NX.
- Houses AR0234CS Full HD Camera Module with S-mount lens holder
- Global Shutter
- Gigabit Multimedia Serial Link 2 (GMSL2) interface with FAKRA connector
- Shielded coaxial cable for transmission of both power and data for long distance (up to 15m)
- S-mount lens holder for flexibility to choose a lens as per application requirements
- External Trigger support for synchronized multi-camera streaming and Sensor fusion
- Optional IP67-rated enclosure with antifogging capability
- On-board ISP for excellent image quality
- Uncompressed UYVY streaming
- Maximum Image Transfer Rate
Resolutions UYVY HD (1280 x 720) 120 fps Full HD (1920 x 1080) 65 fps 2.3 MP (1920 x 1200) 60 fps
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +70°C
- Power Consumption:
- Max: 1.584W
- Idle: 0.74W
- Operating Voltage: 5 to 15V with +/- 5% tolerance
- Size in mm (l x b): 30 x 30 mm
- Lightweight, versatile, and portable design
- RoHS Compliant
- Launched on:
Sensor:AR0234CS Color sensor from ON Semiconductor
Focus Type:Fixed focus
Pixel size:3µm x 3µm
Sensor Active Area:1920H x 1200V
Dynamic Range:71.4 dB
Output Format:Uncompressed UYVY streaming
Shutter type:Global Shutter
Array Size:1920 (H) × 1200 (V)
DFOV :Full HD - 128.2°(with the lens provided by e-con)
Download NileCAM25 Documents:NileCAM25 - Full HD GMSL2 MIPI Camera Module
ARM Based Solution (NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™ Dev Kit)
NileCAM25_CUXVR - Full HD GMSL2 Global Shutter camera (Requires NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™ Dev Kit):
The MIPI camera daughter card (NileCAM25_CUXVR) can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the NileCAM25 camera solution with a direct interface on the NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™ Developer Kit.
Customers interested in customizing the same camera module or planning to use a different camera/sensor module can contact email@example.com and explain their requirement.
NileCAM25 - Customization for other Application Processor platforms:
e-con Systems™ provides camera driver development, customization and porting services for NileCAM25 on any application platform as per customer requirements.
e-con provides customization, development and porting services for the following requirements:
- IP rated (IP67) enclosure and IP rated (IP67) cables for rugged applications.
- Length of the co-axial cable
- Change of lens to meet your FOV and other requirements
- Support for other NVIDIA® Jetson™ platforms as well as carrier boards from other vendors built using NVIDIA platforms
- Support for other processor platforms
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any customization requirements.