NileCAM25_CUQRB5 is a Full HD global shutter GMSL2 color camera for Qualcomm® Robotics RB5 processor.
This camera kit consists of NileCAM25, a 2MP global shutter camera module based on onsemi AR0234 sensor. This global shutter camera captures Full HD images at a high frame rate, which helps to minimize frame-to-frame distortion and reduce motion blur while capturing fast-moving objects to produce crystal clear images with greater scene details.
Also, this multi-camera solution allows the connection of up to two NileCAM25 cameras and enables synchronized Full HD streaming simultaneously.
Refer Datasheet for complete frame rate details.
- Key features:
- Frame Rate:
- Streams 1080p @ 60fps
- Output format: YUV422
- S-mount lens holder for flexibility to choose a lens as per application requirements
- Lightweight, versatile, and portable design
- Frame Rate:
- Interface: GMSL2
- Connector: FAKRA connector
- Cable Length: 15m
- Sensor features:
- Sensor: AR0234CS from onsemi®
- Focus Type: Fixed focus
- Sensor Resolution: Full HD
- Chroma: Color
- Shutter Type: Global Shutter
- Optical Format: 1/2.6"
- Output Format: Uncompressed YUV422
- Pixel Size: 3μm x 3μm
- Sensor Active Area: 1920(H) x 1200(V)
- Array Size: 1920(H) x 1200(V)
- Responsivity: 56 Ke-/luxsec
- SNR: 38 dB
- Dynamic Range: 71.4 dB
- Holder: M12 (S-Mount)
- FOV: 128.2 °(D), 104.6°(H), 61.6°(V) (with the lens provided by e-con)
- Electrical & Mechanical:
- Operating Voltage: 5 to 15V with +/- 5% tolerance
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C to 70°C
- Typical power consumption: TBD
- Size in mm (l x b): 30 x 30 mm
- Compliance: RoHS
- Launched on:
- gstreamer based camera application for:
- Dual camera streaming over Ethernet and WIFI (H.264 encoded)
- HDMI streaming (NV12)
- Snapshot image capture in JPEG and RAW Bayer
- H.264 and H.265 encoded video recording
- Camera Controls:
- Exposure etc.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any customization or porting of camera driver to your requirements.
NileCAM25_CUQRB5 - Customization for other Application Processor platforms:
e-con Systems™ provides camera driver development, customization and porting services for NileCAM25_CUQRB5 on any application platform as per customer requirements.
NileCAM25_CUQRB5 - Customization:
e-con provides customization, development and porting services for the following requirements:
- IP rated (IP67) enclosure and IP rated (IP67) cables for rugged applications
- Length of the co-axial cable
- Change of lens to meet your FOV and other requirements
- Support for other processor platforms
- Camera and features customization based on specific requirements. Please contact email@example.com for customization requirements.