NeduCAM25_CUTDA4 is a full HD global shutter FPD-Link III color camera for Texas Instruments® SK-TDA4VM developer kit.
This camera solution contains NeduCAM25 - a full HD global shutter color camera module with FPD-Link III serializer, a 15 meter coaxial cable with FAKRA connector and an FPD-Link III deserializer board with 4 camera connectors.
Refer Datasheet for complete frame rate details.
- Key features:
- Frame Rate:
- Streams HD at 120 fps, FHD at 65 fps, and 2MP at 60 fps
- Output format: Uncompressed UYVY format
- High-speed 4-lane MIPI CSI-2 interface
- Transmission of video, audio* and power over 15m coaxial cable
- Standard M12 lens holder for use with customized optics or lenses for various applications
- Lightweight, versatile, and portable design
- Frame Rate:
- Interface: FPD-Link III
- Connector: FAKRA connector
- Cable Length: 15m
- Module features:
- Sensor: AR0234CS from onsemi®
- Focus Type: Fixed focus
- Sensor Resolution: Full HD
- Chroma: Color
- Shutter Type: Global Shutter
- Optical Format: 1/2.6"
- Output Format: Uncompressed UYVY
- Pixel Size: 3μm x 3μm
- Sensor Active Area: 1920(H) x 1200(V)
- Array Size: 1920(H) x 1200(V)
- Responsivity: 56 Ke-/luxsec
- SNR: 38 dB
- Dynamic Range: 71.4 dB
- Holder: M12 (S-Mount)
- FOV: 128.2°(D), 104.6°(H), 61.6°(V) (with the lens provided by e-con)
- Electrical and Mechanical:
- Operating Voltage: 12V with +/- 5% tolerance
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C to 70°C
- Size in mm (l x b):
- Camera module: 30 x 30 mm
- Serializer board : 30 x 30 mm
- Deserializer board : 65 x 67 mm
- Compliance: FCC, RoHS
- Launched on:
- * - Please contact email@example.com.
e-con Systems provides Gstreamer and V4L2 commands that demonstrate the features of this camera. However, this camera can also be utilized by any V4L2 application.
Linux camera driver:
- V4L2 Linux driver for MIPI CSI-2 camera module
- Video preview
- Still Image capture
- Camera controls via IOCTLs
- Gstreamer-1.0 support for video recording
- Camera Controls
- Saturation control
- Exposure (Manual and Auto)
- Horizontal Flip
- Vertical Flip
- Digital Zoom
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any customization requirements.
NeduCAM25_CUTDA4 - Customization and Porting Services for other Application Processor platforms:
e-con Systems™ provides camera driver development, customization and porting services for NeduCAM25_CUTDA4 on any application platform as per customer requirements.
NeduCAM25_CUTDA4 - Customization:
e-con provides customization, development and porting services for the following requirements:
- IP rated (IP67) enclosure and IP rated (IP67) cables for rugged applications.
- Length of the co-axial cable
- Change of lens to meet your FOV and other requirements
- Support for other NVIDIA® Jetson™ platforms as well as carrier boards from other vendors built using NVIDIA platforms
- Support for other processor platforms
- Camera and features customization based on specific requirements. Please contact email@example.com for customization requirements.