e-CAM85_CUMI0830C_MOD is a 4K, 8 MP custom lens camera module featuring a 1/2.9" AR0830 CMOS image sensor from onsemi™. The AR0830 sensor supports the UYVY image format and is equipped with an S-mount lens holder, also known as an M12 board lens.
This camera module is capable of streaming uncompressed video with various frame rates: HD at 120 fps, FHD at 120 fps, and 4K at 30 fps in UYVY format. It is designed for seamless connection to any application processor with MIPI, USB and GMSL interface. It supports the Wake on Motion feature, keeping the sensor in a low-power state until motion is sensed. This unique Super Low Power (SLP) mode consumes only 2mW. When motion is detected, the sensor immediately delivers 4K high-quality streaming, capturing fine details under varying lighting conditions.
Refer Datasheet for complete frame rate details.
- Key features:
- Frame Rate: Full HD @ 120 fps & 8MP (4K) @ 30fps
- Output format: UYVY
- High-speed MIPI CSI-2 interface
- S-mount interchangeable lens holder for flexibility to choose a lens as per application requirements
- Small form-factor
- Module features:
- Sensor: AR0830 from onsemi®
- Focus Type: Fixed focus
- Sensor Resolution: 8MP
- Chroma: Color
- Shutter type: Electronic Rolling Shutter
- Optical Format: 1/2.9"
- Output Format: UYVY
- Pixel size: 1.4 μm x 1.4 μm Back Side Illuminated (BSI)
- Sensor Active Area: 3840 (H) x 2160 (V)
- Array Size: 3840 (H) x 2160 (V)
- SNR: 39.9dB
- Dynamic Range: 73dB
- Holder: M12 (S-Mount)
- FOV: 83.08°(D), 73.44°(H), 45.56°(V) (with the lens provided by e-con)
- Electrical & Mechanical:
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V +/- 5%
- Operating Temperature Range: TBD
- Power requirements: TBD
- Size in mm (l x b) : 30 x 30 mm
- Compliance: RoHS
- * - Not available with the off-the-shelf version. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
|See3CAM_CU84||8MP AR0830 USB 3.2 Gen 1 camera||-|
|e-CAM84_CUOAGX||4K AR0830 MIPI Camera for NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Orin™||-|
|e-CAM84_CUONX||4K AR0830 Camera for NVIDIA® Jetson Orin NX / Orin Nano||-|
|e-CAM84_CUQRB5||4K AR0830 MIPI Camera for Qualcomm® Robotics RB5 Development Kit||-|
e‑CAM85_CUMI0830C_MOD - Customization for other Application Processor platforms:
e-con provides customization for e‑CAM85_CUMI0830C_MOD Camera Module on any application platform as per customer requirements.
e-con provides customization for the following requirements:
- PCB form-factor customization for any shape, connector and orientation
- Lens holder customization for C/CS mount lens
- Driver development for any OS: Linux, Android
- Interfacing with any Application Processor : NXP i.MX8 Series, NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX, AGX Xavier, Nano and any other processor
- Camera and features customization based on specific requirements
- Camera and features customization based on specific requirements. Please contact email@example.com for customization requirements.