e-CAM30_CUMI0330_MOD - 3.4 MP Custom Lens Low Light Camera Module
e-CAM30_CUMI0330_MOD is a high performance, small form factor, 3.4 MP pluggable Low Light Camera Module with S-Mount lens holder. It is based on AR0330 - a 3.4MP CMOS Image sensor from ON Semiconductor®. It has a dedicated, high-performance Image Signal Processor chip (ISP) on-board that performs the entire Auto functions (Auto White Balance, Auto Exposure control) in addition to complete image signal processing pipeline that provides best-in-class images, videos and the optional MJPEG compressions.
Key Features of AR0330 Low Light Camera Module
- 3.4 MP Colour camera with 4-lane MIPI CSI-2 interface
- 1/3" Optical Form-factor
- 16bits of UYVY data per pixel
- S-mount interchangeable lens holder for flexibility to choose a lens as per application requirements
- LED Control signals and STROBE output signal for firing the illumination LED
- Supports Digital Zoom control
- Maximum Image Transfer Rate*
USB 3 Interface For PC solution 4-lane MIPI (TX2/TX1) Resolutions UYVY MJPEG UYVY VGA 60fps & 30fps 60fps 50fps HD (720p) 60fps & 30fps 60fps 60fps Full HD (1080p) 60,30 & 15fps 60fps 50fps 3MP (2304x1296) 42fps & 21fps 50fps 60fps 3.4 MP (2304 x 1536) 24fps & 12fps 48fps 50fps
- Small form-factor pluggable camera module with S-mount lens holder
- 30mm x 30mm size. Height depends on the Lens
- Board Weight: 6 Grams
- 2x 20-pin SMT Connectors on two sides of the camera module for better mechanical stability
- RoHS Compliant
- Power consumption of Camera Module Board : about 300mW while streaming 3.4MP @ 24fps
- Launched on:
- * - The maximum frame rate depends on the application processor ability to read the camera image, decode and display, in addition to the ambient light of the scene
- ON Semiconductor AR0330 Color 1/3" Optical format CMOS Image sensor
- Resolution: 3.4MP
- Sensor Type: 12-Bit RAW format
- Pixel Size: 2.2 µm x 2.2 µm
- Sensor Active Area: 2304(H) x 1536(V)
- Responsivity: 2.0V/lux sec
- Signal To Noise Ratio (SNR): 39 dB
- Dynamic Range – 69.5 dB
- Shutter Type: Electronic Rolling Shutter
- Controls: Auto white balance and Auto Exposure
Download e-CAM30_CUMI0330_MOD Documents:e-CAM30_CUMI0330_MOD - 3.4 MP Camera Module Datasheet
Download Evaluation Kit (See3CAM_CU30) Documents:See3CAM_CU30 - 3MP Custom Lens USB 3.0 Camera Board Documents
Evaluation Kit (ACC-TK1-CUMI0330CAM) Documents:ACC-TK1-CUMI0330CAM - 3.4MP MIPI Camera Board (Requires propus Kit)
Evaluation Kit (ACC-iMX6-CUMI0330CAM1) Documents:ACC-TK1-CUMI0330CAM - 3.4MP MIPI Camera Board (Requires Ankaa Kit)
Evaluation Kit (e-CAM30_CUTK1) Documents:e-CAM30_CUTK1 - 3MP Custom Lens MIPI Camera Board (Requires NVIDIA® Jetson DevKit)
1. PC Solution
Customers who own platforms that support USB 3.0 and are interested in evaluating the 3.4 mega pixel USB camera module, can directly buy the See3CAM_CU30 from e-con Systems. Customers can order See3CAM_CU30 with/without lens.
2a. ARM Based Solution (NXP/Freescale i.MX6)
ACC-iMX6-CUMI0330CAM - 3.4MP MIPI Camera Board (Requires Ankaa kit)
The daughter card (ACC-iMX6-CUMI0330CAM) can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the
e-CAM30_CUMI0330_MOD camera solution with a direct interface on Ankaa.
Read more about Ankaa - iMX6 development board solution that features eSOMiMX6 - computer on module & carrier board.
2b. ARM Based Solution (NXP/Freescale i.MX6 Micro)
ACC-iMX6-m-CUMI0330CAM - 3.4MP MIPI Camera Board (Requires Meissa-I kit)
The daughter card (ACC-iMX6-m-CUMI0330CAM) can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the
e-CAM30_CUMI0330_MOD camera solution with a direct interface on Meissa-I.
Read more about Meissa-I - iMX6 Micro development board solution that features eSOMiMX6-micro - computer on module & carrier board.
2c. ARM Based Solution (NVIDIA® TK1)
ACC-TK1-CUMI0330CAM - 3.4MP MIPI Camera Board (Requires Propus kit)
The daughter card (ACC-TK1-CUMI0330CAM) can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the
e-CAM30_CUMI0330_MOD camera solution with a direct interface on Propus.
Read more about Propus - Tegra K1 Development Board solution that features eSOMTK1 - computer on module & carrier board.
2d. ARM Based Solution (NVIDIA® Jetson TX1/TX2)
e-CAM30_CUTX1 - 3.4 MP MIPI Camera Board (Requires NVIDIA® Jetson TX1/TX2 developer kit):
The MIPI Camera daughter card (e-CAM30_CUTX1) can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the e-CAM30_CUMI0330_MOD camera solution with a direct interface on the NVIDIA® Jetson TX1/TX2 developer kit.
2e. ARM Based Solution (NVIDIA® Jetson TX2/TX1)
e-CAM30_HEXCUTX2 - Six Synchronized Full HD Cameras (Requires NVIDIA® Jetson TX2/TX1 dev kit):
The MIPI Camera daughter card (e-CAM30_HEXCUTX2) can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the e-CAM30_CUMI0330_MOD camera solution with a direct interface on the NVIDIA® Jetson TX2/TX1 developer kit.
Customers interested in customizing the same camera module or planning to use a different camera/sensor module can contact firstname.lastname@example.org and explain their requirement.
e-CAM30_CUMI0330_MOD - Customization and Porting Services for other Application Processor platforms:
e-con Systems provides camera driver development, customization and porting services for e-CAM30_CUMI0330_MOD on any application platform as per customer requirements. For any driver customization or porting services or for using this 3.4 MP camera with your application processor platform, please contact email@example.com along with your requirements details.
e-CAM30_CUMI0330_MOD - Customization
e-con provides customization, development and porting services for the following requirements:
- PCB form-factor customization for any shape, connector and orientation
- Lens holder customization for C/CS mount lens holder
- Driver development for any OS: Linux, Android
- Interfacing with any Application Processor : Freescale i.MX6, NVIDIA® Tegra K1 and any other processor
- Camera and ISP features customization based on specific requirements
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your customization requirements and we will be glad to happy to work with you!