NileCAM81 - 8MP GMSL2 Camera Module with 15m cable support
NileCAM81 is a 4K HDR GMSL 2 camera based on a 1/2-inch AR0821 sensor with a large pixel size. This HDR camera has a high-performance onboard ISP that comes with auto exposure and auto white balance functions, which provide the best possible image output
Also, this 4K AR0821 camera has an M12 lens holder which offers customers an opportunity to use the lens of their choice. NileCAM81 is an NVIDIA Jetson camera which can be connected to both NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier and NVIDIA Jetson AGX Orin using GMSL 2 interface.
This GMSL camera streams high frame rate uncompressed video data of HD at 60 fps, FHD at 60 fps, and 8MP at 16 fps up to a distance of 15 meters with very low latency.
- Houses AR0821 Full HD Camera Module with S-mount lens holder
- Gigabit Multimedia Serial Link 2 (GMSL2) interface with FAKRA connector
- Shielded coaxial cable for transmission of both power and data for long distance (up to 15m)
- Optional IP67-rated enclosure with antifogging capability
- On-board ISP for excellent image quality
- Uncompressed UYVY streaming
- Frame rate: Streams 8MP @ 16 fps & Full HD @ 60 fps
Refer Datasheet for complete frame rate details.
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +70°C
- Typical power consumption : 1.13W
- Operating Voltage: 5 to 15V with +/- 5% tolerance
- Size in mm (l x b): 30 x 30 mm
- Lightweight, versatile, and portable design
- Launched on:
Sensor:AR0821 from onsemi®
Focus Type:Fixed focus
Pixel size:2.1µm x 2.1µm
Sensor Active Area:3848H x 2168V
Dynamic Range:Max upto 140 dB
Output Format:Uncompressed UYVY streaming
Array Size:3848H x 2168V
FOV :120°(D), 104.8°(H), 58.7°(V) (with 1/2" AR0821)
Download NileCAM81 Documents:NileCAM81 - 8MP GMSL2 MIPI Camera Module Datasheet
|Product Code||Supported Platforms||SAMPLE PRICE|
NileCAM81 - Customization for other Application Processor platforms:
e-con Systems™ provides camera driver development, customization and porting services for NileCAM81 on any application platform as per customer requirements.
e-con provides customization, development and porting services for the following requirements:
- IP rated (IP67) enclosure and IP rated (IP67) cables for rugged applications.
- Length of the co-axial cable
- Change of lens to meet your FOV and other requirements
- Support for other NVIDIA® Jetson™ platforms as well as carrier boards from other vendors built using NVIDIA platforms
- Support for other processor platforms
Please contact email@example.com for any customization requirements.