Hyperyon® - 2MP Sony STARVIS IMX290 Ultra Low-light USB camera (Color)
Hyperyon® (e-CAM22_USB) is a 2MP Ultra Low-light USB Camera with High Dynamic Range (HDR) support and H.264/MJPEG compression. This USB UVC compliant camera is based on 1/2.8" SONY IMX290 CMOS Sensor, one of the most popular Sony's STARVIS® sensor. Hyperyon® has been fine-tuned for achieving excellent image quality under various lighting conditions including near darkness (0 Lux) and NIR region from IMX290 sensor with combination of Socionext ISP.
The advanced features of Socionext ISP like 3DNR (Three-Dimensional Noise Reduction and the WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) makes Hyperyon® an exceptional and best-in-class in the low light camera category.
- Houses 2.13 MP SONY STARVIS® IMX290 Image sensor
- Fixed Focus
- On-board high performance ISP
- Output format: Uncompressed UYVY, compressed MJPEG and H.264
- Frame Rate: Streams HD @ 60 fps & Full HD @ 60 fps
Refer Datasheet for complete frame rate details.
- Supported OS: Windows, Linux, Android* and MAC**
- USB 2.0 device with Mini-B interface connector
- UVC compliant: No additional drivers required.
- Unique ID for each camera
- Operating Voltage: 5V +/- 5%
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C to 70°C
- Power Requirements:
- Max: 2.89W
- Min: 2.12W
- Size in mm (l x b x h):
- Module Board: 40 mm x 25 mm (Without lens)
- Base Board: 25 mm x 65 mm
- Coaxial Cable length: 10 cm
- Board Weight:
- With lens: 37.5 Grams
- Lightweight, versatile, and portable two-board solution
- Launched on:
- * - Customers interested to work on Android would require e-con SDK (Webeecam). The specs mentioned above shall not be the same for Android
- ** - For MAC OS support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sensor:IMX290 from Sony STARVIS®
Focus Type:Fixed focus
Sensor Resolution:2.13 MP
Shutter type:Electronic Rolling Shutter
Output Format:RAW Bayer 10/12-bit
Pixel size:2.9μm x 2.9μm
Sensor Active Area:1945 (H) x 1097 (V)
Array Size:1945 (H) x 1097 (V)
DFOV:2.13 MP - 132°(with the lens provided by e-con)
- Supported OS - Windows 8.1/10 and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 & 18.04)
- Sample Application:
- Still Image Resolutions:
- 640 x 360, HD & FHD (JPEG & BMP)
- Still Capture:
- Software application control
- UVC Controls:
- Digital Zoom(Upto 16x)
- Saturation control
- White Balance (Manual and Auto)
- Exposure (Manual and Auto)
- Powerline Frequency
- Additional Capabilities:
- High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- ROI based Exposure
- H.264 Bitrate
- H.264 Quality
- MJPG Q-Factor
- Flip controls
Customers who own platforms that support USB 2.0 and are interested in evaluating the 2.13 MP USB camera module can directly buy the Hyperyon® from e-con Systems™. Customer can order Hyperyon® with lens.
|Part No||Description||Sample Price
|e-CAM22_USB_CHL||2.13 MP USB 2.0 Camera with S-Mount Holder Mini-B connector and with lens||USD 199|
In addition to Hyperyon®, the evaluation kit comes with e-CAMView (Windows) / QtCAM (Linux) - Sample application for Video recording, Video Preview and Still Capture along with the UVC Extension features (for Windows 8.1/10 and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 & 18.04)). For more details, please refer the evaluation kit contents below.
For all enquiries please write to email@example.com
- Hyperyon® - 2.13 MP Lowlight USB Camera with M12 Lens (S-Mount) Holder
- Y Cable USB A to Mini-B
- Supported OS: Windows 8.1/10, Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 & 18.04)
- e-CAMView (Windows) / QtCAM (Linux) - Video Preview, Video recording and Still Capture Application
Hyperyon® - Customization
- Do you need H.265 encoded video?
- Do you need a Custom lens mount (C-mount/CS-Mount)?
- Do you want a smaller form factor or single board solution?
- Do you need LED flash?
- Complete customization of firmware and hardware as per customer requirements. Please contact us for any customization and additional features.