Multi-camera GMSL solution Connect Tech's Jetson Xavier Rogue Carrier Board
e-con Systems partnered with Connect Tech to deliver a multi-camera solution for Connect Tech's featured-packed Rogue Carrier board (AGX101) on NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier module using Connect Tech's GMSL expansion board (JCB002) through Quad coaxial cable. This multi-camera solution consists upto 8 NileCAM30. NileCAM30 is a full HD GMSL camera based on 1/3-inch AR0330, a 3.4 MP CMOS image sensor from ON Semiconductor® along with on-board ISP and GMSL serializer board. One of the unique features of NileCAM30 is that it supports 15-meter-long coaxial cable. It has S-mount (M12) lens holder, which allows customers to choose and use the best-suited lens for the application.
Customers can be purchase anything between single camera to eight cameras as according to the requirement.
Sensor:1/3" Optical format CMOS Image sensor.
Pixel size:2.2 µm x 2.2 µm
Sensor Active Area:2304H x 1536V
Dynamic Range:69.5 dB
Output Format:Uncompressed UYVY format
Shutter Type:Electronic Rolling Shutter
DFOV:3.4 MP - 125° (with the lens provided by e-con)
Note: The technical information are subject to change
Connect Tech Rogue Carrier Board
- Commercially deployable NVIDIA® Jetson™ AGX Xavier™ platform
- 6x 2-lane or 4x 4-lane MIPI CSI Camera Inputs
- 2x NVMe M.2 Key M Slots, 3x USB 3.1, 2x GbE
- Wide input power range 9-19V DC
- Dimensions: 92mm x 105mm (3.62" x 4.13")
Connect Tech's GMSL expansion board (JCB002)
- Supports up to 8 GMSL Camera (NileCAM30)
- Simultaneous Full HD 30 frames per second from all the 8 cameras
- Power over Coax
- Internal or External Camera Power
- Compact in size
- 4x mini Coax Connector