e-CAM86_CUMI715C_MOD is an 8MP (4K) ultra-low light camera module. This MIPI camera module is based on a SONY® STARVIS™ IMX715 sensor.
The high sensitivity of this camera module helps to capture images in extremely low lighting conditions, which makes it possible to accurately detect and capture objects even in dark scenes.
This fixed focus camera module has an S-Mount holder which allows customers to choose and use the lens according to their requirements.
Refer Datasheet for complete frame rate details.
- Key features:
- 4K camera based on Sony® Starvis™ IMX715 CMOS image sensor
- Frame Rate: 8MP @ 90fps, FullHD @ 90fps and HD @ 132fps
- Utilizes NVIDIA® Jetson's ISP for image processing
- Plugs into NVIDIA Jetson AGX ORIN / Xavier development kits
- High-speed 4-lane MIPI CSI-2 interface
- S-mount interchangeable lens holder for flexibility to choose a lens as per application requirements
- Output Format - RAW10/RAW12
- Formfactor - 30mmx30mm
- RoHS Compliant
- Sensor features:
- Sensor: IMX715 from SONY® Starvis
- Focus Type: Fixed focus
- Sensor Resolution: 8MP
- Chroma: Color
- Shutter Type: Electronic Rolling Shutter
- Optical Format: 1/2.8"
- Output Format: RAW 12 bit / 10bit
- Pixel Size: 1.45 μm x 1.45 μm
- Sensor Active Area: 3848(H) x 2168(V)
- Array Size: 3840(H) x 2160(V)
- Holder: M12 (S-Mount)
- FOV: 131° (D), 113° (H), 61° (V) (with the lens provided by e-con)
- Electrical & Mechanical:
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V ±5%
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C to 70°C
- Typical power consumption: 0.7W
- Size in mm (l x b): 30 x 30 mm
- Compliance: RoHS
|Product Code||Supported Platforms||SAMPLE PRICE
|NVIDIA Jetson AGX Orin / Xavier|
Customers interested in customizing the same camera module or planning to use a different camera/sensor module can contact email@example.com and explain their requirements.
e-CAM86_CUMI715C_MOD - Customization for other Application Processor platforms:
e-con provides customization for this e-CAM86_CUMI715C_MOD on any application platform as per customer requirements.
e-con provides customization for the following requirements:
- PCB form-factor customization for any shape, connector and orientation
- Lens holder customization for C/S mount lens holder
- Driver development for any OS: Linux, Android
- Interfacing with any Application Processor: NXP i.MX8 Series, NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX, AGX Xavier, Nano and any other processor
- Camera and features customization based on specific requirements.