e-CAM80_CUNX - Sony 4K Camera for NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX/Nano
e-CAM80_CUNX is a 8MP Ultra-lowlight MIPI CSI-2 camera capable of streaming 4K @ 44 fps. This 8MP camera is based on SONY STARVIS™ IMX415 CMOS image sensor. This Sony 4K camera can be directly connected with NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX developer kit and it uses NVIDIA® on-board Jetson Xavier™ NX Image Signal Processor (ISP) to perform all the Auto functions (Auto White Balance, Auto Exposure control). The camera can produce superior image quality in both visible and low light conditions. e-CAM80_CUNX is exposed as a standard V4L2 device and customers can use NVIDIA® 'libargus' APIs to access this camera and control the same.
Read More »
This Jetson Xavier™ NX camera evaluations are as easy as plug and play with gstreamer support for streaming and recording functionalities. Camera support with NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX allows customers to run NVIDIA DeepStream SDK, which makes it easier to build their edge-based intelligent video analytics (IVA) applications. This 4K CSI-2 Camera is ideal for smart city, sports vision, quality inspection and factory automation applications.
- Houses e-CAM83_CUMI415_MOD - 8MP Sony® STARVIS Camera Module with S-mount lens holder.
- Ultra-Low light performance
- High-speed 2-lane MIPI CSI-2 interface to connect with the CPU
- Plugs in to NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX/NVIDIA® Jetson Nano™ Developer Kit
- Uses NVIDIA® Internal Image Signal Processor (ISP) for image processing.
- Maximum Image Transfer Rate:
Resolutions YUV (NV12) Jetson Xavier™ NX Jetson Nano™ HD (1280x720) ** 104 fps 48 fps 1080P (1920 x 1080) * 70 fps 32 fps 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) 44 fps 30 fps
- * - 1944x1096 is cropped to 1920x1080 on the application end to skip the dummy bytes. 1944x1096 will be referred to as 1920x1080 throughout the document.
- ** - 1296x732 is cropped to 1280x720 on the application end to skip the dummy bytes. 1296x732 is obtained from the sensor through center cropping and binning. 1296x732 will be referred to as 1280x720 throughout the document.
- Operating Voltage : 3.3V +/- 5%, Power consumption: ~700mW
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C to 70°C
- Board Weight - 16 Grams (without lens)
22 Grams (with lens)
- Size in mm (l x b): 30 x 30 mm
- Customized LibArgus application for streaming, image capture and video recording
- GStreamer-1.0 support for video recording and network streaming
- Adaptor board size in mm (l x b) : 30 x 30 (Height depends on the lens)
- Lightweight, versatile, and portable design
- RoHS compliant
- Launched on:
Sensor: SONY STARVIS IMX415 CMOS Sensor
Focus Type:Fixed focus
Pixel size:1.45 µm x1.45 µm
Sensor Active Area:3864H x 2192V
Output Format:RAW Bayer 10/12-bit
Shutter type:Electronic Rolling Shutter
DFOV :131°(with the lens provided by e-con)
The e-CAM80_CUNX is a 2-lane MIPI CSI-2 camera and it requires a custom camera driver for NVIDIA® Jetson Nano™ / NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX Developer Kit. e-con Systems™ provides the camera driver along with the camera board.
- Supported Jetpack & L4T Version
- NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX - JetPack 5.1 L4T35.2.1
- NVIDIA® Jetson Nano™ - JetPack 4.6 L4T32.6.1
- V4L2 Linux driver for MIPI CSI-2 camera module
- Video preview
- Still Image capture
- Camera controls via IOCTLs
- Sample application with source Code for Linux:
- Video Preview
- Still Image capture at selected sensor modes (eCAM_argus_camera and eCAM_Argus_MultiCamera)
- Camera Controls
- Exposure (both manual and automatic)
- Sensor Gain
- Exposure Time
- Frame Rate
- Sensor Mode Index
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any customization or porting of camera driver to your requirements.
- e-CAM83_CUMI415_MOD - 8MP MIPI Camera Module with lens
- Adaptor board
- Flex Cable (15 cm)
- Linux Driver & Sample Application
- Please contact email@example.com for any customization or porting of camera driver to your requirements.