e-CAM31_MI0330_MOD - 3.4 MP Autofocus (Liquid Lens) Low Light Camera Module
e-CAM31_MI0330_MOD is a high performance, small form factor, 3.4 MP Autofocus Low Light Camera Module with Liquid Lens. It is based on AR0330 CMOS Image sensor from ON Semiconductor®. This Autofocus Liquid Lens Camera Module has slave mode for precise frame-rate control and for synchronizing two sensors.
e-CAM31_MI0330_MOD – Liquid lens camera module has superior low light performance. It supports Full HD @ 60fps for maximum video performance. It also has a support for external mechanical shutter and an on-chip phase-locked loop (PLL) oscillator. The dedicated ISP performs the entire Auto functions like auto white balance, auto exposure control in addition to complete image signal processing pipeline.
Key Features of AR0330 Low Light Camera Module
- 3.4 MP Colour camera with 4-lane MIPI CSI-2 interface
- 1/3" Optical Form-factor
- Fixed lens
- Auto focus
- Four-lane serial high-speed pixel interface (HiSPi™) differential signaling (SLVS), four-lane serial MIPI interface, or parallel.
- Electronic Rolling Shutter
- Output Format - 16bits of UYVY & MJPEG data per pixel
- Maximum Image Transfer Rate
USB 3 Interface For PC solution 4-lane MIPI (TX2/TX1) Resolution UYVY MJPEG Uncompressed YUV422 VGA 60fps 60fps 50fps HD (720p) 60fps 60fps 60fps Full HD (1080p) 60fps 60fps 60fps 3MP (2304x1296) 42fps 50fps 60fps 3.4 MP (2304 x 1536) 24fps 48fps 50fps
- External ISP
- View Angle: 78 °
- Temperature Range: Operation - -30° to 70° C
- Module Size – 30mm x 30mm size. Height depends on the Lens
- ROHS Compliant
- Auto black level calibrations
- Supports external mechanical shutter and external LED or Xenon flash
- Power consumption of Camera Module Board : about 300mW while streaming 3.4MP @ 24fps
- Launched on: 28 Feb 2017
- ON Semiconductor AR0330 Color 1/3" Optical format CMOS Image sensor
- Resolution: 3.4MP
- Sensor Type: 12-Bit RAW format
- Pixel Size: 2.2 µm x 2.2 µm
- Sensor Active Area: 2304(H) x 1536(V)
- Responsivity: 2.0V/lux sec
- Signal To Noise Ratio (SNR): 39 dB
- Dynamic Range – 69.5 dB
- Shutter Type: Electronic Rolling Shutter
- Controls: Auto white balance and Auto Exposure
Download e-CAM31_MI0330_MOD Documents:e-CAM31_MI0330_MOD - 3.4 MP Autofocus Camera Module Datasheet
Download Evaluation Kit (See3CAM_30) Documents:See3CAM_30 - 3.4 MP Autofocus Liquid Lens USB Camera Documents
Download Evaluation Kit (e-CAM31_TX2) Documents:e-CAM31_TX2 - 3.4 MP Liquid Lens MIPI Camera Board (Requires NVIDIA Jetson TX2 DevKit)
1. PC Solution
Customers who own platforms that support USB 3.0 and are interested in evaluating the 3.4 mega pixel USB camera module, can directly buy the See3CAM_30 from e-con Systems.
2. ARM Based Solution (NVIDIA® Jetson TX2/TX1 Dev Kit)
e-CAM31_TX2 - 3.4 MP MIPI Camera Board (Requires NVIDIA® Jetson TX2/TX1 Developer Kit):
The MIPI Camera daughter card (e-CAM31_TX2) can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the e-CAM31_MI0330_MOD camera solution with a direct interface on the NVIDIA® Jetson TX2/TX1 Developer Kit.
Customers interested in customizing the same camera module or planning to use a different camera/sensor module can contact firstname.lastname@example.org and explain their requirement.
e-CAM31_MI0330_MOD - Customization and Porting Services for other Application Processor platforms:
e-con Systems provides camera driver development, customization and porting services for e-CAM31_MI0330_MOD on any application platform as per customer requirements.
e-CAM31_MI0330_MOD - Customization
e-con provides customization, development and porting services for the following requirements:
- PCB form-factor customization for any shape, connector and orientation
- Lens holder customization for C/CS mount lens holder
- Driver development for any OS: Linux, Android
- Interfacing with any Application Processor : Freescale i.MX6, NVIDIA Tegra K1 and any other processor
- Camera and ISP features customization based on specific requirements
Please contact email@example.com with your customization requirements and we will be glad to happy to work with you!