e-CAM160A_MI298_MOD - 16MP Sony IMX298 AutoFocus Camera module
e-CAM160A_MI298_MOD is a high performance, 16MP color Autofocus 4-lane MIPI CSI-2 camera module. This small form factor camera module is based on 1/2.8" Sony Exmor RS IMX298 CMOS image sensor with 1.12μm pixel size. The e-CAM160A_MI298_MOD is a flex PCB camera module and VCM Autofocus lens is soldered directly on to the board.
- 16MP SONY Color camera with 4-lane MIPI CSI-2 interface
- Focus Type - Auto Focus (VCM driven)
- 1/2.8" Optical Form-factor
- Output format: RAW 10 bit / 8 bit
- Maximum Image Transfer Rate :
Resolutions Frame Rate (fps) Full HD (1920 x 1080) 60 fps 2K (2048 x 1080) 30 fps 4K (3840 x 2160) 30 fps 16MP (4656 x 3496) 30 fps
- Temperature Range
- Operation: -20° to 70° C
- Size in mm (L x W x H) : 22.1mm x 8.8mm x 5.06mm
- Launched on:
Sensor:Sony IMX298 CMOS Image Sensor
Focus Type:Auto focus
Shutter type:Electronic Rolling Shutter
Optical Format:1/2.8" Optical format
Output Format:Uncompressed UYVY format and Compressed MJPEG format
Focus Distance:100mm to Infinity
Pixel size:1.12μm x 1.12μm
Sensor Active Area:4656(H) x 3496(V)
Array Size:4656(H) x 3496(V)
DFOV:16MP - 78.4°
1. PC Solution
Customers who own platforms that support USB 3.1 Gen 1 and are interested in evaluating the 16MP Autofocus USB camera module can directly buy See3CAM_160 from e-con Systems.
Customers interested in customizing the same camera module or planning to use a different camera/sensor module can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
e-CAM160A_MI298_MOD - Customization for other Application Processor platforms
e-con provides customization for e-CAM160A_MI298_MOD on any application platform as per customer requirements.
e-con provides customization for the following requirements:
- PCB form-factor customization for any shape, connector and orientation
- Driver development for any OS: Linux, Android
- Interfacing with any Application Processor: NXP i.MX8 Series, NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX, AGX Xavier, Nano and any other processor
- Camera and ISP features customization based on specific requirements
Please contact email@example.com for customization requirements.