STEEReoCAM™ - 2MP Stereo Camera for NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™/TX2
STEEReoCAM™ is a 2MP 3D MIPI Stereo camera for NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™/TX2 developer kit with improved accuracy and depth range. This MIPI Stereo camera is based on 1/2.9" OV2311 global shutter CMOS sensor from OmniVision. STEEReoCAM™ is bundled with a proprietary CUDA® accelerated Stereo SDK that runs on the GPU of NVIDIA® Tegra processors. It provides 3D depth mapping at ((2*1600) x 1300) resolution at 22 fps. STEEReoCAM™ is ideal for applications such as depth sensing, robotics and autonomous guided vehicles, face recognition, gesture recognition, drones, 3D video recording, 3D measurements, embedded vision, surgical robotics, and so on.
- Houses two OmniVision's 1/2.9" OV2311 Monochrome image sensor
- High-speed 2-lane MIPI CSI-2 interface to connect with the Host Processor
- Plugs in to NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™/TX2 developer kit
- 2MP Global Shutter Sensor
- 10-bit Monochrome output format
- Houses 6-axis Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU)
- Baseline distance of 100mm
- Accurate depth sensing with a flexible range between 0.95m to 8m
- S-mount lens holder (M12) with pre-calibrated S-mount lens pair
- Frame Rate :
Resolution 10-bit Raw format ((2*1600) x 1300) 30 fps
- Operating Voltage : 3.3V +/- 5%
- Power consumption of Camera: 0.75W (Max)
- Operating Temperature Range * : -30°C to 85°C
- Size in mm (L x W x H) : 143.5 x 27.5 x 29 (With Enclosure)
- Weight : 161 Grams (With Enclosure)
- ROHS compliant
- Launched on:
- * - The default lens (optional) supplied with this camera has operating temperature range of -20°C to +60°C. Customers can choose wider operating temperature lens as per their requirements.
Software Development Kit :
The Software Development Kit (SDK) package is tailored to work with NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™/TX2 platform. The SDK is built on OpenCV 3.4.2 and CUDA® Compute Capability 7.2/6.2.
- Supported Jetpack & L4T Version
- L4T Jetson AGX Xavier Driver Package - 31.1
- TX2 - JetPack 3.3 L4T28.2.1
- Sample Application with Source Code for Linux:
- TaraXL Studio application
- Save DepthMap application
- IMU Viewer application
- Pointcloud application
- Camera Controls:
- Exposure (both manual and automatic)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any customization or porting of camera driver to your requirements.
- STEEReoCAM™ Camera
- Base Board
- Micro Coaxial Cable
- TaraXL SDK
- Please contact email@example.com for any customization or porting of camera driver to your requirements.
» Autonomous Navigation systems
» 3D Reconstruction
» 3D Video Recording
Get Latest Update
Want to be the first to hear about our products? Subscribe to our newsletter.
You may not be able to access content or other services correctly without cookies. Learn more