e-CAM80_CUOAGX - 4K camera based on SONY IMX415 for NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Orin™
e-CAM80_CUOAGX is an 8 MP ultra lowlight MIPI CSI-2 camera for NVIDIA® Jetson AGX ORIN™. This orin camera is based on SONY STARVIS™ IMX415 CMOS image sensor which helps produce superior image quality in both visible and low light conditions.
It can be directly connected with the NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Orin™ developer kit and is capable of streaming 4K @ 44 fps. It uses the NVIDIA Jetson AGX Orin™'s Image Signal Processor (ISP) to perform all the Auto functions (Auto White Balance, Auto Exposure control).
- Houses e-CAM83_CUMI415_MOD - 8MP Sony® STARVIS Camera Module with S-mount lens holder.
- Ultra-Low light performance
- High-speed 4-lane MIPI CSI-2 interface to connect with the CPU
- Plugs in to NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Orin™ developer kit
- Uses NVIDIA® Internal Image Signal Processor (ISP) for image processing
- Uncompressed UYVY streaming
- Frame Rate: HD (1280x720) ** @ 104fps, 1080P (1920 x 1080) * @ 70fps and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) 44fps
Refer Datasheet for complete frame rate details.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V +/- 5%
- Operating Temperature Range: - 30°C to 70°C
- Power consumption: ~700mW
- Customized LibArgus application for streaming, image capture and video recording
- GStreamer-1.0 support for video recording and network streaming
- Base Board size ( L x B ): 30 mm x 30 mm
- Adaptor board size in mm (l x b) : 30 x 30 (Height depends on the lens)
- Lightweight, versatile, and portable multi-board solution
- * - 1944x1096 is cropped to 1920x1080 on the application end to skip the dummy bytes. 1944x1096 will be referred to as 1920x1080 throughout the document.
- ** - 1296x732 is cropped to 1280x720 on the application end to skip the dummy bytes. 1296x732 is obtained from the sensor through center cropping and binning. 1296x732 will be referred to as 1280x720 throughout the document.
Sensor:SONY STARVIS IMX415 CMOS Sensor
Focus Type:Fixed focus
Pixel size:1.45µm x 1.45µm
Sensor Active Area:3864H x 2192V
Output Format:RAW Bayer 10/12-bit
Shutter type:Electronic Rolling Shutter
DFOV :8MP - 131°(with the lens provided by e-con)
Linux camera driver:
Full-fledged Linux camera driver for e-CAM80_CUOAGX with NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Orin™ developer kit. The camera driver source code can be ported to any NVIDIA AGX Orin platform.
- Supported Jetpack & L4T Version
- Orin - Jetpack 4.6.1 L4T32.7.1
- V4L2 Linux driver for MIPI CSI-2 camera module
- Video preview
- Still Image capture
- Camera controls via IOCTLs
- Sample application with source Code for Linux:
- Video Preview
- Still Image capture at selected sensor modes (eCAM_argus_camera and eCAM_Argus_MultiCamera)
- Camera Controls
- Exposure (both manual and automatic)
- Sensor Gain
- Exposure Time
- Frame Rate
- Sensor Mode Index
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any customization or porting of camera driver to your requirements.