NileCAM56 is a 5 MP high sensitivity camera module with a 1/1.8" Sony Pregius S IMX568 back-side illuminated image sensor. This camera module can be connected to the NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™/NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Orin™ development kit using a GMSL 2 interface. It features a global shutter function, which ensures distortion-free image capture of fast-moving objects. Hence, it is the perfect choice for use cases, including automatic number plate recognition (ANPR), traffic monitoring, factory automation, and conveyor monitoring.
NileCAM56 also offers an IP-rated (IP67) enclosure and 15m cable, ensuring reliability even in challenging environments. The camera module driver development, modifications, and porting services are available for any application platform as per customer needs.
- Key features:
- Frame Rate:
- 5MP @ 90 fps
- Uncompressed NV12 streaming
- Standard M12 lens holder for use with customized optics or lenses for various applications
- Lightweight, versatile, and portable design
- Frame Rate:
- Interface: GMSL2
- Connector: FAKRA connector
- Cable Length: 15m
- Sensor features:
- Sensor: IMX568 from Sony® Pregius S
- Focus Type: Fixed focus
- Sensor Resolution: 5MP
- Chroma: Color
- Shutter Type: Global Shutter
- Optical Format: 1/1.8"
- Output Format: RAW Bayer
- Pixel Size: 2.74μm x 2.74μm
- Sensor Active Area: 2472 (H) x 2064 (V)
- Array Size: 2472 (H) x 2128 (V)
- Holder: M12 (S-Mount)
- FOV: TBD
- Electrical & Mechanical:
- Operating Voltage: 5 to 15V with +/- 5% tolerance
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C to 70°C
- Typical power consumption: TBD
- Size in mm (l x b): 30 x 30 mm
- Compliance: RoHS
|Product Code||Supported Platforms||Sample Price
|NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Orin / Xavier™ Dev Kit|
NileCAM56 - Customization for other Application Processor platforms:
e-con Systems™ provides camera driver development, customization and porting services for NileCAM56 on any application platform as per customer requirements.
NileCAM56 - Customization:
e-con provides customization for the following requirements:
- IP rated (IP67) enclosure and IP rated (IP67) cables for rugged applications.
- Length of the co-axial cable
- Change of lens to meet your FOV and other requirements
- Support for other NVIDIA® Jetson™ platforms as well as carrier boards from other vendors built using NVIDIA platforms
- Support for other processor platforms
- Camera and feature customization based on specific requirements. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for customization requirements.