e-CAM30_HEXCUTX1 - Six 3.4 MP Camera Board for NVIDIA Jetson TX1/TX2
e-CAM30_HEXCUTX1 is a multi-board camera solution for NVIDIA® Jetson TX1/TX2 developer kit that consists of six 3.4 MP 2 Lane MIPI CSI-2 camera board and an adaptor board (e-CAMHEX_TX1ADAP) to interface with the J22 connector on the Jetson TX1/TX2. Each camera is based on 1/3" AR0330 color CMOS image sensor from ON Semiconductor and an on-board image signal processor (ISP). All these six cameras are connected to the e-CAMHEX_TX1ADAP adaptor board using a flex cable.
- Houses e-CAM30_CUMI0330_MOD - 3.4 MP Camera Module with S-mount lens holder
- e-CAMHEX_TX1ADAP - Adaptor board to connect six 2-Lane MIPI CSI interface cameras
- High-speed 2-lane MIPI CSI-2 interface to connect with the CPU
- Plugs in to NVIDIA Jetson TX1/TX2 Developer Kit
- Frame Rate:
Resolutions *Asynchronous (YUV422) **Synchronous (YUV422) VGA 30 fps 29 fps HD (720p) 30 fps 29 fps Full HD (1080p) 30 fps 29 fps 3MP 30 fps 29 fps 3.4 MP 30 fps 29 fps
- Linux camera driver (V4L2) for 3.4 MP MIPI CSI-2 camera module
- Operating Voltage : 5V +/- 5%
- Power requirements : Min : 5.2W, Max : 5.7W
- Sample application for image capture & Preview
- Gstreamer-1.0 support for video recording and network streaming
- Board size( L x W ): 75.03 mm x 40.69 mm
- * The Asynchronous mode is the normal streaming mode. In this mode, all six cameras can be controlled individually
- ** The Synchronous mode is the special feature of e-CAM30_HEXCUTX1 board. The e-CAM30_HEXCUTX1 board contains on-board PWM generator circuit to provide the necessary trigger signal for synchronous mode. The camera output from each camera is frame synchronized. By default, PWM trigger signal frequency is 29Hz.
Sensor:1/3" Optical format CMOS Image sensor.
Focus Type:Fixed focus
Pixel size:2.2 µm x2.2 µm
Sensor Active Area:2304H x 1536V
Dynamic Range:69.5 dB
Output Format:Uncompressed YUV422 format
Shutter type:Electronic Rolling Shutter
Array Size:The CAM30_HEXCUTX1 supports only up to 2304x1536 pixels for 3.4 MP
Linux camera driver:
Full-fledged Linux camera driver for MIPI CSI-2 camera module. The driver supports e-con's e-CAM30_HEXCUTX1 on Jetson developer kit. The camera driver source code can be ported to any NVIDIA TX1/TX2 platform and even to support the secondary MIPI CSI-2 interface of TX1/TX2.
- V4L2 Linux driver for MIPI CSI-2 camera module
- Video preview
- Still Image capture
- Camera controls via IOCTLs
- Sample application with source Code for Linux:
- Video Preview
- Still Image capture at selected resolutions (Only on e-CAM_TK1 GUVCView)
- Camera Controls
- White Balance (both manual and automatic)
- Horizontal Flip
- Vertical Flip
- Exposure (both manual and automatic)
- Digital Zoom
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any customization or porting of camera driver to your requirements.
- Six 3.4 MP MIPI Camera board (contains the e-CAM30_CUMI0330_MOD Camera module)
- e-CAMHEX_TX1ADAP Adaptor board for connecting six cameras
- Six FPC Cable
- V4L2 - Linux driverSample View finder Applications with Source Code
- Sample Applications with Source Code
- e-CAM_TK1 GUVCView - for single camera streaming
- Hexcamera Application - for six camera streaming
- Please contact email@example.com for any customization or porting of camera driver to your requirements.