e-CAM130_CUMI1820_MOD – 13MP AR1820HS MIPI Camera Module
e-CAM130_CUMI1820_MOD is a 13MP MIPI Camera Module. This small form factor 13MP camera module based on AR1820HS – an 18MP CMOS Image sensor from onsemi® and has a dedicated, high-performance Image Signal Processor chip (ISP) on-board that performs all the Auto functions (Auto White Balance, Auto Exposure control) in addition to complete image signal processing pipeline that provides best-in-class images and video and the optional MJPEG compression. Though the AR1820HS is an 18MP image sensor, the e-CAM130_CUMI1820_MOD supports only up to 13MP resolution.
- 13MP Colour camera with 4-lane MIPI CSI-2 interface
- 1/2.3" Optical Form-factor
- Uncompressed YUV streaming and compressed MJPEG streaming
- S-mount interchangeable lens holder for flexibility to choose a lens as per application requirements
- LED Control signals and STROBE output signal for firing the illumination LED
- External Trigger input
- Face detection capability
- Maximum Image Transfer Rate* YUV422 Output Format
Resolutions USB 3 Interface
For PC solution
For NVIDIA Jetson TK1
VGA 60 fps 60 fps HD (720p) 60 fps 72 fps Full HD (1080p) 30 fps 72 fps Ultra HD (3840x2160) 9 fps 30 fps 13MP (4224x3156) 5 fps 20 fps
- Small form-factor
- 30mm x 30mm size. Height depends on the Lens
- 2x 20-pin SMT Connectors on two sides of the camera module for better mechanical stability
- Power consumption of Camera Module Board : 1.37W (Approx)
- Launched on:
- * - The maximum frame rate depends on the application processor ability to read the camera image, decode and display, in addition to the ambient light of the scene
- AR1820HS - CMOS Image Sensor from onsemi®
- 1/2.3" optical form-factor
- 1.25 µm pixel size with onsemi® A-PixHS™ BSI technology
- Other still capture modes:
- Electronic Rolling Shutter
- Responsivity: 0.62V/lux-sec
- Dynamic Range: 65.8 dB
- SNRMAX : 36.3 dB
- 4-lane MIPI CSI-2 interface for video and I2C interface for camera configuration
- Dual 20-pin connector on board to plug in to customer boards directly
- Direct Interface to NVIDIA Jetson development kit through e-CAM130_CUTK1 daughter card
- Daughter card for NVIDIA Jetson Kit available immediately
- Linux V4L2 Capture driver with demo application
- Customers can purchase the driver source code from e-con Systems™ and port the same to their application processor.
- Please contact email@example.com for customization requirements.
Download e-CAM130_CUMI1820_MOD Documents:e-CAM130_CUMI1820_MOD - 13MP Custom Lens Camera Module Datasheet
Download Evaluation Kit (See3CAM_CU130) Documents:See3CAM_CU130 - 13MP Custom Lens USB 3.0 Camera Board
Download Evaluation Kit (e-CAM130_CUTK1) Documents:e-CAM130_CUTK1 - 13MP Custom Lens MIPI Camera Board (Requires NVIDIA Jetson DevKit)
Download Evaluation Kit (e-CAM130_CUTX1) Documents:e-CAM130_CUTX1 - 13MP Custom Lens MIPI Camera Board (Requires NVIDIA Jetson DevKit)
1. PC Solution
Customers who own platforms that support USB 3.0 and are interested in evaluating the 13 mega pixel USB UHD camera module can directly buy the See3CAM_CU130 from e-con Systems™. Customer can order See3CAM_CU130 with/without lens.
2a. ARM Based Solution (NXP/Freescale i.MX6)
The daughter card (ACC-iMX6-CUMI1820CAM) can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the e-CAM130_CUMI1820_MOD camera solution with a direct interface on the Ankaa.
Read more about Ankaa - iMX6 development board solution that features eSOMiMX6 - computer on module & carrier board.
The evaluation kit comes with Sample application for Video Preview and Still Capture (Linux / Android).
2b. ARM Based Solution (NXP/Freescale i.MX6 Micro)
The daughter card (ACC-iMX6-m-CUMI1820CAM) can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the
e-CAM130_CUMI1820_MOD camera solution with a direct interface on the Meissa-I.
Read more about Meissa-I - iMX6 Micro development board solution that features eSOMiMX6-micro - computer on module & carrier board.
2c. ARM Based Solution (NVIDIATegra K1)
The daughter card (ACC-TK1-CUMI1820CAM) can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the
e-CAM130_CUMI1820_MOD camera solution with a direct interface on Propus.
Read more about Propus - Tegra K1 Development Board solution that features eSOMTK1 - computer on module & carrier board.
2d. ARM Based Solution (NVIDIA Tegra X1 based Jetson DevKit)
The MIPI Camera daughter card (e-CAM130_CUTX1) can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the e-CAM130_CUMI1820_MOD camera solution with a direct interface on the NVIDIA Tegra X1 based Jetson DevKit.
Customers interested in customizing the same camera module or planning to use a different camera/sensor module can contact firstname.lastname@example.org and explain their requirement.
e-CAM130_CUMI1820_MOD - Customization for other Application Processor platforms:
e-con provides customization for this e-CAM130_CUMI1820_MOD on any application platform as per customer requirements. Please contact email@example.com along with your requirement details.
e-con provides customization for the following requirements:
- PCB form-factor customization for any shape, connector and orientation
- Lens holder customization for C/CS mount lens holder
- Driver development for any OS: Linux, Android
- Interfacing with any Application Processor : Freescale i.MX6, NVIDIA Tegra K1 and any other processor
- Camera and ISP features customization based on specific requirements
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for customization requirements.