NileCAM30 is a first GMSL camera in the NileCAM camera series. NileCAM30 is a two board solution containing the camera module and serializer board. This camera is based on AR0330 CMOS image sensor from onsemi®. The NileCAM30 supports 3 meters or 15 meters coaxial cable with FAKRA connector. The NileCAM30 has an S-mount (M12) lens holder which allows customers to choose and use the lens according to their application requirement.
Refer Datasheet for complete frame rate details.
- Key features:
- Frame Rate:
- Streams VGA @ 60 fps & 3.4MP @ 48 fps
- Output format: Uncompressed UYVY & Compressed MJPEG
- S-mount lens holder for flexibility to choose a lens as per application requirements
- Lightweight, versatile, and portable design
- Frame Rate:
- Interface: GMSL2
- Connector: FAKRA connector
- Cable Length: 15m
- Sensor features:
- Sensor: AR0330 from onsemi®
- Focus Type: Fixed focus
- Sensor Resolution: 3.4 MP
- Chroma: Color
- Shutter Type: Electronic Rolling Shutter
- Optical Format: 1/3"
- Output Format: 12-Bit RAW format
- Pixel Size: 2.2 μm x 2.2 μm
- Sensor Active Area: 2304(H) x 1536(V)
- Array Size: 2304(H) x 1536(V)
- Responsivity: 2.0V/lux sec
- SNR: 39 dB
- Dynamic Range: 69.5 dB
- Holder: M12 (S-Mount)
- FOV: 118° (D), 96° (H), 63.5° (V) (with the lens provided by e-con)
- Electrical & Mechanical:
- Operating Voltage: 5 to 15V with +/- 5% tolerance
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C to 55°C
- Typical power consumption: 2.845W
- Size in mm (l x b): 30 x 30 mm
- Compliance: RoHS
- Launched on:
- * - Default zoom value is 100 and for other resolutions zoom value will be 102.
NileCAM30 - Customization and Porting Services for other Application Processor platforms:
e-con Systems™ provides camera driver development, customization and porting services for NileCAM30 on any application platform as per customer requirements.
NileCAM30 - Customization
e-con provides customization, development and porting services for the following requirements:
- PCB form-factor customization for any shape, connector and orientation
- Lens holder customization for C/CS mount lens holder
- Driver development for any OS: Linux, Android, Windows and MAC Embedded Compact
- Interfacing with any Application Processor : Freescale i.MX6, NVIDIA Jetson and any other processor
- Camera and ISP features customization based on specific requirements
- Camera and features customization based on specific requirements. Please contact email@example.com for customization requirements.