NileCAM30_TX2 - 3.4 MP GMSL camera (supports upto 15 meters)
NileCAM30_TX2 is the four board solution containing the camera module, serializer, deserializer and TX2 base board. This camera is based on AR0330 CMOS image sensor from ON Semiconductor®. The NileCAM30_TX2 comes with 3 meters or 15 meters coaxial cable with FAKRA connector at both ends of serializer/deserializer board. The NileCAM30_TX2 has an S-mount (M12) lens holder which allows customers to choose and use the lens according to their application requirement.
- Houses NileCAM30 - 3.4 MP Camera Module with S-mount lens holder
- High-speed 4-lane MIPI CSI-2 interface to connect with the CPU
- Plugs in to NVIDIA Jetson TX2 Development Kit
- Maximum Image Transfer Rate:
Resolution UYVY 3.4 MP (2304 x 1536) 24 fps 3MP (2048 x 1536) 29 fps FHD (1920 x 1080) 45 fps HD (1280 x 720) 60 fps VGA (640 x 480) 60 fps
- Operating Voltage : 5V +/- 5%, Current- 1150 mA *
- Operating Temperature Range : -30°C to 55°C
- Power Consumption:
- Max : 3.62W
- Min : 2.61W
- Linux camera driver (V4L2) for 3.4 MP MIPI CSI-2 camera module
- Sample application for image capture & Preview
- Gstreamer-1.0 support for video recording and network streaming
- Launched on:
- * - Calculated current consumption for NileCAM30_USB module
Sensor:1/3" Optical format CMOS Image sensor.
Pixel size:2.2 µm x 2.2 µm
Sensor Active Area:2304H x 1536V
Dynamic Range:69.5 dB
Output Format:Uncompressed UYVY format
Shutter Type:Electronic Rolling Shutter
DFOV:3.4 MP - 118° (with the lens provided by e-con)
Linux camera driver:
Full-fledged Linux camera driver for MIPI CSI-2 camera module. The driver supports e-con's NileCAM30_TX2 on Jetson developer kit. The camera driver source code can be ported to any NVIDIA TX2 platform and even to support the secondary MIPI CSI-2 interface of TX2.
- Supported Jetpack & L4T Version
- TX2 - JetPack 4.2.1 L4T32.2.0
- V4L2 Linux driver for MIPI CSI-2 camera module
- Video preview
- Still Image capture
- Camera controls via IOCTLs
- Sample application with source Code for Linux:
- Video Preview
- Still Image capture at selected resolutions
- Camera Controls
- White Balance (both manual and automatic)
- Horizontal Flip
- Vertical Flip
- Exposure (both manual and automatic)
- Digital Zoom
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any customization or porting of camera driver to your requirements.
NileCAM30_TX2 - Customization
- Do you need a different lens mount (C-mount/CS-Mount) ?
- Do you need custom length coaxial cable?
- Do you need assistance in choosing lens?
- Do you need lens correction?
- Do you want a smaller form factor?
- Do you need LED?
- Complete customization of firmware and hardware as per customer requirements. Please contact us for any customization and additional features.