e-CAM131_CUMI1335_MOD – 13MP 4K Camera Module
e-CAM131_CUMI1335_MOD is a high performance, 13 MP 4K camera module with S-Mount lens holder and it has better low light performance. This small form factor 4K camera module is based on 1/3.2” AR1335 CMOS image sensor from ON Semiconductor® and has a dedicated, high-performance Image Signal Processor (ISP) that performs the entire Auto functions like auto white balance, auto exposure control in addition to complete image signal processing pipeline that provides best-in-class images and video and the optional MJPEG compression.
- 13MP Colour camera with 4-lane MIPI CSI-2 interface
- 1/3.2" Optical Form-factor
- Uncompressed UYVY streaming & Compressed MJPEG streaming
- S-mount interchangeable lens holder for flexibility to choose a lens as per application requirements
- External Trigger input
- Face detection capability
- Maximum Image Transfer Rate : Uncompressed UYVY Output Format
Resolutions USB 3 Interface For PC solution 4-lane MIPI (TX2/TX1) VGA 120 fps 120 fps HD (720p) 60 fps 80 fps Full HD (1080p) 60 fps 80 fps 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160) 15 fps 30 fps 4K Cinema (4096 x 2160) 15 fps 30 fps 13MP (4208 x 3120) 9 fps 20 fps
- Power consumption of Camera Module Board : 1.10W (Approx)
- Temperature Range
- Operation - -30° to 70° C
- Stable Image - 0° to 50° C
- Small form-factor pluggable camera module with S-mount lens holder
- 30mm x 30mm size
- Board Weight: 6 Grams
- 2x 20-pin SMT Connectors on two sides of the camera module for better mechanical stability
- RoHS Compliant
- Launched on:
Sensor:1/3.2" Optical form factor AR1335 CMOS Image sensor
Focus Type:Fixed focus
Pixel size:1.1 µm x1.1 µm
Dynamic Range:69 dB
Output Format:Uncompressed UYVY streaming
Shutter Type:Electronic Rolling Shutter
Array Size:4208 x 3120
FOV :67°(D), 56°(H), 43°(V)
- 4-lane MIPI CSI-2 interface for video and I2C interface for camera configuration
- Dual 20-pin connector on board to plug in to customer boards directly
- Extended Flash duration up to start of frame readout
- Interlaced multi-exposure readout enabling High Dynamic Range (HDR) still and video applications
- Linux V4L2 Capture driver with demo application
- Customers can purchase the driver source code from e-con Systems and port the same to their application processor.
- Please contact email@example.com for customization requirements.
Download e-CAM131_CUMI1335_MOD Documents:e-CAM131_CUMI1335_MOD - 13MP Custom Lens Camera Module Datasheet
Download Evaluation Kit (See3CAM_CU135) Documents:See3CAM_CU135 - 13 MP Custom Lens USB 3.0 Camera
Download Evaluation Kit (e-CAM131_CUTX2) Documents:e-CAM131_CUTX2 - 13 MP MIPI NVIDIA® Jetson TX2 Camera Board
1. PC Solution
Customers who own platforms that support USB 3.0 and are interested in evaluating the 13 mega pixel USB UHD camera module can directly buy the See3CAM_CU135 from e-con Systems.
2. PC Solution
Customers who own platforms that support USB 3.0 and are interested in evaluating the 13 mega pixel USB UHD camera module can directly buy the FSCAM_CU135 from e-con Systems.
3. ARM Based Solution (NVIDIA® Jetson TX2/TX1 Dev Kit)
e-CAM131_CUTX2 - 13.0 MP MIPI Camera Board (Requires NVIDIA® Jetson TX2/TX1 Developer Kit):
The MIPI Camera daughter card (e-CAM131_CUTX2) can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the e-CAM131_CUMI1335_MOD camera solution with a direct interface on the NVIDIA® Jetson TX2/TX1 Developer Kit.
4. ARM Based Solution (NXP/Freescale i.MX6 PLUS)
The daughter card (ACC-iMX6-CUMI1335CAM) can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the e-CAM131_CUMI1335_MOD camera solution with a direct interface on the AnkaaPLUS.
Customers interested in customizing the same camera module or planning to use a different camera/sensor module can contact firstname.lastname@example.org and explain their requirement.
e-CAM131_CUMI1335_MOD - Customization for other Application Processor platforms:
e-con provides customization for this e-CAM131_CUMI1335_MOD on any application platform as per customer requirements.
e-con provides customization for the following requirements:
- PCB form-factor customization for any shape, connector and orientation
- Lens holder customization for C/CS mount lens holder
- Driver development for any OS: Linux, Android
- Interfacing with any Application Processor : Freescale i.MX6, NVIDIA Tegra K1 and any other processor
- Camera and ISP features customization based on specific requirements
Please contact email@example.com for customization requirements.