NileCAM80_CUOAGX is a 4K camera module that can be readily integrated with NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Orin™ / AGX Xavier™ developer kits. This camera is based on the 1/2.8" IMX415 CMOS sensor from Sony® Starvis. Its low light sensitivity delivers exceptional clear color images even at extremely low light or even no light conditions.
This 4K camera is ideal for applications that require monitoring a huge area such as parking lot management, traffic monitoring systems, smart surveillance, sports vision etc. This camera contains NileCAM80 - an 8MP color camera module with GMSL serializer, a 15 meter coaxial cable and an GMSL deserializer board with 8 camera connectors. Also, NileCAM80_CUOAGX has a standard M12 lens holder which gives customers an option to use customized optics or lenses for their applications.
Refer Datasheet for complete frame rate details.
- Key features:
- Frame Rate:
- HD @ 60fps, Full HD @ 42 fps, 4K @ 22 fps
- NV12 streaming
- S-mount interchangeable lens holder for flexibility to choose a lens as per application requirements.
- Lightweight, versatile, and portable design
- Frame Rate:
- Interface: GMSL
- Connector: FAKRA connector
- Cable Length: 15m
- Module features:
- Sensor: IMX415 from Sony® Starvis®
- Focus Type: Fixed focus
- Sensor Resolution: 8MP
- Chroma: Color
- Shutter Type: Electronic Rolling Shutter
- Optical Format: 1/2.8"
- Output Format: RGB RAW 10/12-bit
- Pixel Size: 1.45 μm x1.45 μm
- Sensor Active Area: 3864(H) x 2192(V)
- Array Size: 3864(H) x 2228(V)
- Holder: M12 (S-Mount)
- FOV: 131° (D), 113° (H), 61° (V) (with the lens provided by e-con)
- Electrical & Mechanical:
- Operating Voltage: 5 to 15V with +/- 5%
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C to 70°C
- Power requirements: 11.38W
- Size in mm (l x b):
- Camera module: 30 x 30 mm
- Deserializer board: 80.8 x 55 mm
- Compliance: RoHS
- Launched on
Linux camera driver:
Full-fledged Linux camera driver for NileCAM80_CUOAGX with NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Orin™ / AGX Xavier™ developer kit. The camera driver source code can be ported to any NVIDIA AGX Orin platform.
- Supported Jetpack & L4T Version
- Jetson AGX Orin™ / AGX Xavier™ - JetPack 5.1.1 L4T35.3.1
- V4L2 Linux driver for MIPI CSI-2 camera module:
- Video preview
- Still Image capture
- Camera controls via IOCTLs
- Sample application with source Code for Linux:
- Video Preview
- Still Image capture at selected resolutions
- Camera Controls:
- Auto exposure (AE) AntiBanding Mode
- AE Lock
- Denoise Mode
- Denoise Strength
- Edge Enhance Mode
- Edge Enhance Strength
- ISP Digital Gain Range
- Exposure Compensation
- Exposure Time Range
- Sensor Gain Range
- Sensor Frame Rate
- AWB Mode
- Please get in touch with email@example.com for any customization or porting of the camera driver to your requirements.
NileCAM80_CUOAGX - Customization and Porting Services for other Application Processor platforms:
e-con Systems™ provides camera driver development, customization and porting services for NileCAM80_CUOAGX on any application platform as per customer requirements.
NileCAM80_CUOAGX - Customization:
e-con provides customization, development and porting services for the following requirements:
- IP rated (IP67) enclosure and IP rated (IP67) cables for rugged applications.
- Length of the co-axial cable
- Change of lens to meet your FOV and other requirements
- Support for other NVIDIA® Jetson™ platforms as well as carrier boards from other vendors built using NVIDIA platforms
- Support for other processor platforms
- Camera and features customization based on specific requirements. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for customization requirements.