NileCAM85_CUQRB5 is a 4K GMSL 2 camera for the Qualcomm® Robotics RB5 Core Kit. This Qualcomm camera houses NileCAM85 - an 8MP Sony® STARVIS IMX715 camera module.
This GMSL camera uses a shielded coaxial cable to stream high frame rate uncompressed video data of 4K @ 30fps up to a distance of 15 meters with very low latency.
Also, this 8MP camera has an M12 lens holder which offers customers an opportunity to use the lens of their choice.
Refer Datasheet for complete frame rate details.
- Key features:
- Frame Rate:
- Streams 4K @ 30fps
- Uses Qualcomm QRB5165 ISP for image processing
- High-speed MIPI CSI-2 interface to connect with the CPU
- S-mount lens holder for flexibility to choose a lens as per application requirements
- Lightweight, versatile, and portable design
- Frame Rate:
- Interface: GMSL2
- Connector: FAKRA connector
- Cable Length: 3m/15m
- Sensor features:
- Sensor: IMX715 from SONY® STARVIS
- Focus Type: Fixed focus
- Sensor Resolution: 8MP
- Chroma: Color
- Shutter Type: Electronic Rolling Shutter
- Optical Format: 1/ 2.8"
- Output Format: RAW 10/12-bit
- Pixel Size: 1.45μm x 1.45μm
- Sensor Active Area: 3848(H) x 2168(V)
- Array Size: 3840(H) x 2160(V)
- Holder: M12 (S-Mount)
- FOV: 131° (D), 113° (H), 61° (V) (with the lens provided by e-con)
- Electrical & Mechanical:
- Operating Voltage: 5 to 15V with +/- 5% tolerance
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C to 70°C
- Typical power consumption: TBD
- Size in mm (l x b): 30 x 30 mm
- Compliance: RoHS
- Launched on:
- gstreamer based camera application for:
- Camera streaming over Ethernet and WIFI (H.264 encoded)
- HDMI streaming (NV12)
- Snapshot image capture in JPEG and RAW Bayer
- H.264 and H.265 encoded video recording
- Camera Controls:
- Exposure etc.
- Please contact email@example.com for any customization or porting of camera driver to your requirements.
NileCAM85_CUQRB5 - Customization for other Application Processor platforms:
e-con Systems™ provides camera driver development, customization and porting services for NileCAM85_CUQRB5 on any application platform as per customer requirements.
NileCAM85_CUQRB5 - Customization:
e-con provides customization, development and porting services for the following requirements:
- IP rated (IP67) enclosure and IP rated (IP67) cables for rugged applications.
- Length of the co-axial cable
- Change of lens to meet your FOV and other requirements
- Support for other processor platforms
- Camera and feature customization based on specific requirements. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for customization requirements.