e-CAM120_CUMI412C_MOD - Sony® Starvis™ IMX412 Camera Module
e-CAM120_CUMI412C_MOD is a 12MP MIPI CSI-2 camera module based on the SONY STARVIS™ IMX412 CMOS image sensor. This 4K camera module is capable of streaming 4K @ 60 fps. Also, this IMX412 camera is suitable for applications requiring a high level of image recognition and detection, which makes it suitable for intelligent video analytics (IVA) purposes.
The e-CAM120_CUMI412C_MOD MIPI camera module is ideal for multi-camera use cases, and its performance is optimized for applications such as autonomous mobile robots, UAVs, smart city, smart surveillance and traffic monitoring systems. This fixed focus camera module has a S-Mount holder which allows customers to choose and use the lens according to their requirements.
- 12MP camera with MIPI CSI-2 interface
- Utilizes NVIDIA® Jetson's ISP for automatic exposure and White balance controls and other image processing pipeline
- 1/2.3" Optical Form-factor
- Plugs into NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX / Nano / Jetson AGX Xavier development kits
- RGB RAW 12-bit / 10 bit data per pixel
- Frame Rate:
- 12MP@60fps, 4K@60fps, Full HD@240 fps (Linear Mode)
- S-mount interchangeable lens holder for flexibility to choose a lens as per application requirements
Sensor:IMX412 from SONY® STARVIS™
Focus Type:Fixed focus
Shutter type:Electronic Rolling Shutter
Output Format:RAW 12 bit / 10 bit
Pixel size:1.55µm x 1.55µm
Sensor Active Area:4056 (H) × 3040 (V)
Download e-CAM120_CUMI412C_MOD Documents:e-CAM120_CUMI412C_MOD - 4K MIPI Camera Module Product Spec
- NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX / Nano Dev Kit
- NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™ Dev Kit
Customers interested in customizing the same camera module or planning to use a different camera/sensor module can contact firstname.lastname@example.org and explain their requirement.
e-CAM120_CUMI412C_MOD - Customization for other Application Processor platforms:
e-con provides customization for this e-CAM120_CUMI412C_MOD on any application platform as per customer requirements.
e-con provides customization for the following requirements:
- PCB form-factor customization for any shape, connector and orientation
- Lens holder customization for C/S mount lens holder
- Driver development for any OS: Linux, Android
- Interfacing with any Application Processor: NXP i.MX8 Series, NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX, AGX Xavier, Nano and any other processor
- Camera and features customization based on specific requirements
Please contact email@example.com for any customization requirements.