e-CAM21_CUMI290_MOD - 2MP Sony STARVIS® IMX290 ultra-lowlight Camera Module
The e-CAM21_CUMI290_MOD is a 2MP ultra-low light RAW MIPI camera module based on SONY IMX290, one of the most popular Sony's STARVIS® CMOS sensor. SONY IMX290 is a 1/2.8" rolling shutter CMOS sensor with 2.9µm pixel size. Its effective pixel back-illuminated technology with improved sensitivity in the visible-light and near infrared light enables customers to capture images even in absolute darkness.
The e-CAM21_CUMI290_MOD can stream uncompressed Full HD @120 fps in 10-bit mode and 60fps in 12-bit mode.
- 2MP Colour camera with 4-lane MIPI CSI-2 interface
- 1/2.8" Optical Form-factor
- S-mount interchangeable lens holder for flexibility to choose a lens as per application requirements
- RGB RAW10-bit/12-bit data per pixel
- Maximum Image Transfer Rate
Resolutions MIPI Solutions (NVIDIA® Jetson TX2/TX1) 12 bit RGB 10 bit RGB 1280 x 720 60 fps 120 fps 1920 x 1080 60 fps 120 fps
- Temperature Range
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C to 85°C
- Performance Temperature Range: -10°C to 60°C
- Small form-factor pluggable camera module with S-mount lens holder
- 30mm x 30mm size. Height depends on the Lens
- RoHS Compliant
- Launched on: 24 Jan 2018
Sensor:1/2.8" Optical format CMOS Image sensor
Focus Type:Fixed focus
Pixel size:2.9 µm x 2.9 µm
Sensor Active Area:1945H x 1097V
G sensitivity:550 to 1300mV
Output Format:RAW 10/12 bit
Shutter type:Electronic Rolling Shutter
DFOV :132°(with the lens provided by e-con)
Download e-CAM21_CUMI290_MOD Documents:e-CAM21_CUMI290_MOD - 2.0 MP Ultra Lowlight MIPI Camera Module
Download Evaluation Kit (e-CAM21_CUTX2) Documents:e-CAM21_CUTX2 - 2MP Jetson TX2/TX1 Ultra Lowlight Camera Board
1. ARM Based Solution (NVIDIA® Jetson TX2/TX1)
e-CAM21_CUTX2 - 2MP MIPI Camera Board (Requires NVIDIA® Jetson TX2/TX1 developer kit):
The MIPI Camera daughter card (e-CAM21_CUTX2) can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the e-CAM21_CUMI290_MOD camera solution with a direct interface on the NVIDIA® Jetson TX2/TX1 developer kit.
2. ARM Based Solution (NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™)
SurveilsQUAD - 2MP MIPI Camera Board (Requires NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™ developer kit):
The MIPI Camera daughter card (SurveilsQUAD) can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the e-CAM21_CUMI290_MOD camera solution with a direct interface on the NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™ developer kit.
Customers interested in customizing the same camera module or planning to use a different camera/sensor module can contact email@example.com and explain their requirement.
e-CAM21_CUMI290_MOD - Customization and Porting Services for other Application Processor platforms:
e-con Systems provides camera driver development, customization and porting services for e-CAM21_CUMI290_MOD on any application platform as per customer requirements. For any driver customization or porting services or for using this 2MP camera with your application processor platform, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org along with your requirements details.
e-CAM21_CUMI290_MOD - Customization
e-con provides customization, development and porting services for the following requirements:
- PCB form-factor customization for any shape, connector and orientation
- Lens holder customization for C/CS mount lens holder
- Driver development for OS: Linux
- Interfacing with any Application Processor : NVIDIA® TX1/TX2, Any other processor with ISP
- Additional camera customization based on specific requirement
Please contact email@example.com with your customization requirements and we will be glad to work with you!