e-CAM21_CUMI290_MOD - 2MP Sony STARVIS® IMX290 ultra-lowlight Camera Module
e-CAM21_CUMI290_MOD is a Full HD ultra-lowlight MIPI camera based on based on SONY STARVIS IMX290 with pixel size of 2.9 x 2.9 µm. This high-sensitivity lowlight camera is capable of capturing both visible and near-infrared images with very low noise even at extremely low lighting conditions or no light (nearly 0 lux) conditions. This high speed camera captures uncompressed Full HD images at 120 fps frame rate, which helps to minimize frame-to-frame distortion and reduce motion blur while capturing moving objects to produce crystal clear images with greater scene details.
Full HD @ 120 fps, high sensitivity, ultra-low light vision along with support for NVIDIA® Jetson platforms make this camera suitable for applications like smart surveillance, autonomous mobile robots, UGV/UAVs, Sports broadcasting and analysis, ADAS, Industrial automation etc.
- 2MP Colour camera with 4-lane MIPI CSI-2 interface
- 1/2.8" Optical Form-factor
- S-mount interchangeable lens holder for flexibility to choose a lens as per application requirements
- RGB RAW10-bit/12-bit data per pixel
- Full HD (1920x1080) @ 120 fps and 60 fps
- Temperature Range
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C to 85°C
- Performance Temperature Range: -10°C to 60°C
- Small form-factor
- 30mm x 30mm size. Height depends on the Lens
- Launched on:
Sensor:1/2.8" Optical format CMOS Image sensor
Focus Type:Fixed focus
Pixel size:2.9 µm x 2.9 µm
Sensor Active Area:1945H x 1097V
G sensitivity:550 to 1300mV
Output Format:RAW 10/12 bit
Shutter type:Electronic Rolling Shutter
DFOV :132°(with the lens provided by e-con)
Download e-CAM21_CUMI290_MOD Documents:e-CAM21_CUMI290_MOD - 2.0 MP Ultra Lowlight MIPI Camera Module
Download Evaluation Kit (e-CAM21_CUTX2) Documents:e-CAM21_CUTX2 - 2MP Jetson TX2/TX1 Ultra Lowlight Camera Board
1. ARM Based Solution (NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™)
SurveilsQUAD - 2MP MIPI Camera Board (Requires NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™ developer kit):
The MIPI camera kit (SurveilsQUAD) can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the e-CAM21_CUMI290_MOD - Full HD SONY STARVIS IMX290 low light camera module directly with the NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™ developer kit.
2. ARM Based Solution (NVIDIA® Jetson TX2/TX1)
e-CAM21_CUTX2 - 2MP MIPI Camera Board (Requires NVIDIA® Jetson TX2/TX1 developer kit):
The MIPI Camera kit (e-CAM21_CUTX2) can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the e-CAM21_CUMI290_MOD - Full HD SONY STARVIS IMX290 low light camera module directly with the NVIDIA® Jetson™ TX2/TX1 developer kit.
Customers interested in customizing the same camera module or planning to use a different camera/sensor module can contact firstname.lastname@example.org and explain their requirement.
e-CAM21_CUMI290_MOD - Customization and Porting Services for other Application Processor platforms:
e-con Systems™ provides camera driver development, customization and porting services for e-CAM21_CUMI290_MOD on any application platform as per customer requirements. For any driver customization or porting services or for using this 2MP camera with your application processor platform, please contact email@example.com along with your requirements details.
e-CAM21_CUMI290_MOD - Customization
e-con provides customization, development and porting services for the following requirements:
- PCB form-factor customization for any shape, connector and orientation
- Lens holder customization for C/CS mount lens holder
- Driver development for OS: Linux
- Interfacing with any Application Processor : NVIDIA® TX1/TX2, Any other processor with ISP
- Additional camera customization based on specific requirement
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your customization requirements and we will be glad to work with you!