e-CAM81_CUNX - 4K HDR Camera for NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX / TX2 NX / Nano
e-CAM81_CUNX is an 8MP (4K) HDR MIPI CSI-2 multi-board solution for NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX / TX2 NX / Nano development kit. It is based on a 1/1.7" AR0821 CMOS sensor from onsemi®.
e-CAM81_CUNX is a multi-board solution given in a single unit with 30x30mm size. It has an S-mount lens holder ( M12 lens) which allows customers to choose their own optics.
This camera comes with HDR capability which helps to produce exceptionally clear and sharp images in challenging lighting conditions. e‑CAM81_CUNX uses the MIPI CSI-2 interface to stream video data of HD and Full HD @ 30fps. e-CAM81_CUNX can be directly connected to the MIPI CSI-2 connector of the NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX / TX2 NX / Nano and software driver support is available for all these platforms.
- Houses e-CAM82_CUMI0821_MOD - 8MP (4K) Camera Module with S-mount lens holder
- Rolling Shutter
- Multi board solution
- High-speed MIPI CSI-2 interface to connect with the CPU
- Plugs in to NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX/ TX2 NX / Nano Developer Kit
- Frame Rate: Streams Full HD @ 30 fps and 4k @ 16 fps - Refer Datasheet for complete frame rate details.
- External Hardware Trigger Input *
- Operating Voltage : 3.3V +/- 5%, Current - 341mA
- Linux camera driver (V4L2) for 8MP MIPI CSI-2 camera module
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C to 70°C
- Power consumption:
- Max : 1.12W
- Min : 1.08W
- Size in mm (L x W x H) - 30 x 30 mm (without lens)
- Board Weight -
- 21 Grams (without lens)
- 29 Grams (with lens)
- Sample application for image capture & Preview
- GStreamer-1.0 support for video recording and network streaming
- Lightweight, versatile, and portable design
- Launched on:
- * - The camera module supports external trigger. Some customization is required to use the external trigger on Nvidia Xavier NX developer kit. Please contact email@example.com
Sensor:AR0821 from onsemi®
Focus Type:Fixed focus / Auto focus*
Optical Format:1/1.7" Optical format
Output Format:Uncompressed UYVY
Pixel size:2.1 μm x 2.1 μm
Sensor Active Area:3848H x 2168V
Dynamic Range:Max upto 140 dB
Array Size:3848H x 2168V
DFOV:8MP - 120° (with the lens provided by e-con)
* - Liquid lens option is available for this product and can be provided on request
Full-fledged Linux camera driver for MIPI CSI-2 camera module NVIDIA® Jetson Platforms.
- Supported Jetpack & L4T Version
- NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX - JetPack 4.6 L4T32.6.1
- NVIDIA® Jetson Nano™ - JetPack 4.6 L4T32.6.1
- NVIDIA® Jetson™ TX2 NX - JetPack 4.6 L4T32.6.1
- V4L2 Linux driver for MIPI CSI-2 camera module
- Video preview
- Still Image capture
- Camera controls via IOCTLs
- Sample application with source Code for Linux:
- Video Preview
- Still Image capture at selected resolutions
- Camera Controls
- White Balance (both manual and automatic)
- Horizontal Flip
- Vertical Flip
- Exposure (both manual and automatic) *
- ROI size
- Exposure Compensation
- Sensor Mode
- Linear Mode
- HDR Mode
- * Manual exposure only applicable for Linear mode.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any customization or porting of camera driver to your requirements.
- e-CAM82_CUMI0821_MOD - 8MP MIPI Camera Module with lens
- Adaptor board
- Flex Cable (15 cm)
- Linux Driver & Sample Application
- Please contact email@example.com for any customization or porting of camera driver to your requirements.