- e-CAM81_CUNX_H01R1 has support for NVIDIA® Jetson™ TX2 NX, Xavier™ NX and Nano™ developer kit.
- It is a 4K camera that comes with the HDR capability which helps to produce exceptionally clear and sharp images in challenging lighting conditions. This 4K HDR camera also has a high Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR), which helps to capture images with less noise in low lighting conditions
- Customer can choose the Jetson™ module according to their application requirements.
Currently e-con provides release package to support NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX / TX2 NX and Nano™ developer kit. For supporting your hardware setup, kindly write your requirements to email@example.com.
- Although all the Jetson Xavier™ NX / TX2 NX and Nano™ developer kits have same camera interface support (2x2-lane MIPI CSI interface), the Jetson™ TX2 NX and Jetson Xavier™ NX module has far more capabilities in terms of camera performance.
- For example, Jetson Nano™ module has maximum support for 4 (2-lane) MIPI CSI cameras, whereas Jetson™ TX2 NX module supports up to 5 (2-lane) MIPI CSI cameras and can stream up to 12 MIPI CSI cameras via virtual channel support. Jetson Xavier™ NX module supports up to 6 (2-lane) MIPI CSI cameras and can stream up to 24 MIPI CSI cameras with virtual channel support.
- For more information on the hardware differences, please refer to this link
e-CAM82_CUMI0821_MOD camera module has an on-board ISP and will provide the frames in UYVY format. So, this product does not use the ISP in Jetson Nano™, Jetson™ TX NX and Jetson Xavier™ NX.
Currently the maximum supported FCC cable length is 15cm and it is supplied by default along with the product. For customization, kindly write your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX developer kit will support up to 2x2-lane cameras. You can use a custom carrier board for Jetson Xavier™ NX module to connect
3x4-lane or 6x2-lane cameras.
NVIDIA® Jetson™ TX2 NX developer kit will support up to 2x2-lane cameras. You can use a custom carrier board for Jetson Xavier™ NX module to connect
3x4-lane or 5x2-lane cameras.
The camera board weight is 21 grams without lens and 29 grams with lens.
- e-con Systems provide V4L2 based camera driver. And hence it can be accessed by OpenCV.
- For more details, refer this blog - how to achieve maximum performance using OpenCV.
- In this blog, the installation steps will be referred to Jetson™ TX2. But you can use this as reference and port the same to Jetson Nano™, Jetson™ TX2 NX and Jetson Xavier™ NX.
CUDA and OpenCV can be installed using SDK Manager application provided by NVIDIA®. SDK Manager application has an option to install the CUDA and other software tool kit to Jetson™ board without erasing the rootfs. For more information, refer the SDK.
- For quick reference, you can start with Getting Started Manual document under technical documents section.
- This document contains the detail about the product deliverables, how to connect the camera to Jetson™ TX2 NX and how to flash the quick start package and test the camera.
The default lens supplied with the camera has IR Cut filter- filters the IR light. You can test it using other IR pass lens. For choosing different lens, kindly write your requirement to email@example.com.
By default, there is no trigger support. For customization, kindly write your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently, e-con Systems provide camera driver for NVIDIA® Jetson™ TX2 NX, Xavier™ NX and Nano™ developer kit.
Current camera driver and firmware doesn't support getting RAW Bayer frames from camera. e-con Systems can customize the camera driver and firmware according to your requirement. For customization, kindly write your requirements to email@example.com.