e-CAM55_CUMI0521_MOD - 5MP MIPI Camera Module
e-CAM55_CUMI0521_MOD is a small form factor, 5 MP fixed focus camera module based on AR0521 CMOS image sensor from ON Semiconductor® has a dedicated, high-performance Image Signal Processor chip (ISP) on-board that performs all the Auto functions (Auto White Balance, Auto Exposure control) in addition to complete image signal processing pipeline that provides best-in-class images and video. This low light camera module can stream uncompressed VGA (640 x 480) at 75 fps, HD (1280 x 720) at 100 fps, 1280 x 960 at 75 fps, FHD (1920 x 1080) at 65 fps, 2560 x 1440 at 38fps, 2592 x 1944 at 28 fps.
- 5MP Colour camera with 2-lane/4-lane MIPI CSI-2 interface
- 1/2.5" Optical Form-factor
- Uncompressed UYVY streaming
- S-mount interchangeable lens holder for flexibility to choose a lens as per application requirements
- External Trigger input
- Maximum Image Transfer Rate : Uncompressed UYVY Output Format
Resolutions 2-lane MIPI (NANO) VGA (640 x 480) 75 fps HD (1280 x 720) 100 fps 960P (1280 x 960) 75 fps FHD (1920 x 1080) 65 fps QHD (2560 x 1440) 38 fps 5MP (2592 x 1944) 28 fps
- Power consumption of Camera Module Board : 1.65W (Approx)
- Temperature Range
- Operation - -30° to 70° C
- Small form-factor pluggable camera module with S-mount lens holder
- 30mm x 30mm size
- Board Weight: 6 Grams
- 2x 20-pin SMT Connectors on two sides of the camera module for better mechanical stability
- RoHS Compliant
- AR0521 - CMOS Image Sensor from ON Semiconductor®
- 1/2.5-inch CMOS active-pixel digital image sensor
- 2.2 µm pixel size with advanced BSI technology
- Simple two-wire fast-mode+ serial interface
- Support for external mechanical shutter
- Two on-die phase-locked loop (PLL) oscillators for super low noise performance
- Responsivity: 18.8ke-/lux-sec
- Dynamic Range: 74.3 dB Linear, more than 96 dB (Interleaved)
- SNR MAX: 40 dB
- 2-lane/4-lane MIPI CSI-2 interface for video and I2C interface for camera configuration
- Dual 20-pin connector on board to plug in to customer boards directly
- Linux V4L2 Capture driver with demo application
- Customers can purchase the driver source code from e-con Systems and port the same to their application processor.
- Please contact email@example.com for customization requirements.
Download e-CAM55_CUMI0521_MOD Documents:e-CAM55_CUMI0521_MOD - 5MP Custom Lens Camera Module Datasheet
Download Evaluation Kit (See3CAM_CU55) Documents:See3CAM_CU55 - 5MP Low Noise USB Camera
Download Evaluation Kit (e-CAM50_CUNANO) Documents:e-CAM50_CUNANO - 5MP MIPI NVIDIA® Jetson NANO™ Camera
1. PC Solution
Customers who own platforms that support USB3.1 Gen1 and are interested in evaluating the 5 mega pixel USB camera module can directly buy the See3CAM_CU55 from e-con Systems.
2. ARM Based Solution (NVIDIA® Jetson NANO™ Dev Kit)
e-CAM50_CUNANO - 13.0 MP MIPI Camera Board (Requires NVIDIA® Jetson NANO™ Dev Kit):
The MIPI Camera daughter card (e-CAM50_CUNANO) can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the e-CAM55_CUMI0521_MOD camera solution with a direct interface on the NVIDIA® Jetson NANO™ Developer Kit.
3. ARM Based Solution (Rockchip RK3399 Dev Kit)
e-CAM50_CU96 - 13.0 MP MIPI Camera Board (Requires Rockchip RK3399 Dev Kit):
The MIPI Camera daughter card (e-CAM50_CU96) can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the e-CAM55_CUMI0521_MOD camera solution with a direct interface on the Rockchip RK3399 Developer Kit.
Customers interested in customizing the same camera module or planning to use a different camera/sensor module can contact firstname.lastname@example.org and explain their requirement.
e-CAM55_CUMI0521_MOD - Customization for other Application Processor platforms:
e-con provides customization for this e-CAM55_CUMI0521_MOD on any application platform as per customer requirements.
e-con provides customization for the following requirements:
- PCB form-factor customization for any shape, connector and orientation
- Lens holder customization for C/CS mount lens holder
- Driver development for any OS: Android
- Interfacing with any Application Processor : Freescale i.MX8, NVIDIA Jetson TX2/Xavier and any other processor
- Camera and ISP features customization based on specific requirements
Please contact email@example.com for customization requirements.