Nile3CAM85_CUOAGX is an 8 MP ultra-low light GMSL3 camera for NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ / Orin™ development kit. It houses Nile3CAM85 - a 1/2.8" Sony® Starvis™ IMX715 camera module.
With a coaxial cable length of up to 15m and data transfer of up to 12 Gbps, Nile3CAM85_CUOAGX with Gigabit Multimedia Serial Link 3 (GMSL3) offers greater flexibility to place the cameras in mechanically challenging designs.
The flexibility of coaxial cable and the ability to carry video data of HD @ 132fps, Full HD @ 90fps, and 4K @ 90fps, control data, and power in a single cable makes Nile3CAM85_CUOAGX camera fast (low latency), flexible and yet reliable.
Also, this multi-camera solution connects up to four 8 MP custom lens camera modules with the Jetson Xavier™/ Orin™ development kit. Nile3CAM85_CUOAGX is also backward compatible with GMSL2. SW2 switch is used for selecting GMSL3 or GMSL2 mode.
Refer Datasheet for complete frame rate details.
- Key features:
- Frame Rate:
- Streams HD @ 132fps, Full HD @ 90fps, and 4K @ 90fps
- Output format: Uncompressed GBRG RAW10/RAW12 format
- High-speed MIPI CSI-2 interface to connect with the CPU
- Control for individual cameras
- Lightweight, versatile, and portable design
- Frame Rate:
- Interface: GMSL3 (12Gbps)
- Connector: FAKRA connector
- Cable Length: 15m
- Backward compatible with GMSL2 mode (6Gbps)
- Sensor features:
- Sensor: IMX715 sensor from SONY® Starvis
- Focus Type: Fixed focus
- Sensor Resolution: 8MP
- Chroma: Color
- Shutter Type: Electronic Rolling Shutter
- Optical Format: 1/2.8"
- Output Format: GBRG RAW10/RAW12
- Pixel Size: 1.45 μm (H) × 1.45 μm (V)
- Sensor Active Area: 3848(H) x 2168(V)
- Array Size: 3840(H) x 2160(V)
- Holder: M12 (S-Mount)
- FOV: 131° (D), 113° (H), 61° (V)(with the lens provided by e-con)
- Electrical & Mechanical:
- Operating Voltage: 12V
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C to 70°C
- Typical power consumption: 5.3W
- Size in mm (l x b):
- Serializer board - 30 x 30 mm
- Deserializer board - 75 mm x 55 mm
- Compliance: RoHS
Linux camera driver:
Full-fledged Linux camera driver for Nile3CAM85_CUOAGX with NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Orin™ / AGX Xavier™ developer kit. The camera driver source code can be ported to any NVIDIA AGX Orin platform.
- Supported Jetpack & L4T Version
- NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Orin™ / AGX Xavier™ - Jetpack 5.1 L4T35.2.1
- V4L2 Linux driver for MIPI CSI-2 camera module:
- Video preview
- Still Image capture
- Camera controls via IOCTLs
- Sample application with source Code for Linux:
- Video Preview
- Still Image capture
- Camera Controls:
- Exposure (both manual and automatic)
- Sensor Gain
- Exposure Time
- Frame Rate
- Sensor Mode Index
- Edge Enhancement
- Please contact email@example.com for any customization or porting of camera driver to your requirements.
Nile3CAM85_CUOAGX - Customization for other Application Processor platforms:
e-con Systems™ provides camera driver development, customization and porting services for Nile3CAM85_CUOAGX on any application platform as per customer requirements.
Nile3CAM85_CUOAGX - Customization:
e-con provides customization, development and porting services for the following requirements:
- IP rated (IP67) enclosure and IP rated (IP67) cables for rugged applications
- Length of the co-axial cable
- Change of lens to meet your FOV and other requirements
- Support for other NVIDIA® Jetson™ platforms as well as carrier boards from other vendors built using NVIDIA platforms
- Support for other processor platforms
- Camera and features customization based on specific requirements. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for customization requirements.