e-CAM137A_CUMI1335_MOD - 13MP 4K Camera Module
e-CAM137A_CUMI1335_MOD is a high performance, 13 MP 4K camera module with S-Mount lens holder and it has better low light performance. This small form factor 4K camera module is based on 1/3.2” AR1335 CMOS image sensor from ON Semiconductor® and has a dedicated, high-performance Image Signal Processor (ISP) that performs the entire Auto functions like auto white balance, auto exposure control in addition to complete image signal processing pipeline that provides best-in-class images and video.
- 13MP Colour camera with 4-lane MIPI CSI-2 interface
- 1/3.2" Optical Form-factor
- Uncompressed UYVY streaming
- S-mount interchangeable lens holder for flexibility to choose a lens as per application requirements
- Maximum Image Transfer Rate : Uncompressed UYVY Output Format
Resolutions 4-lane MIPI (TX2) 4-lane MIPI (Xavier) VGA (640 X 480) 100 fps 100 fps HD (1280 X 720) 72 fps 72 fps Full HD (1920 x 1080) 72 fps 72 fps 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) 30 fps 30 fps 4K Cinema (4096 x 2160) 28 fps 28 fps 13MP (4192 x 3120) 19 fps 19 fps
- Power consumption of Camera Module Board : 1.10W (Approx)
- Temperature Range
- Operation : -30° to 70° C
- Small form-factor pluggable camera module with S-mount lens holder
- 30mm x 30mm size
- 2x 20-pin SMT Connectors on two sides of the camera module for better mechanical stability
- RoHS Compliant
- Launched on:
Sensor:1/3.2" Optical form factor AR1335 CMOS Image sensor
Focus Type:Fixed focus
Pixel Size:1.1 µm x1.1 µm
Dynamic Range:69 dB
Output Format:Uncompressed UYVY streaming
Shutter Type:Electronic Rolling Shutter
Array Size:4208 x 3120
FOV :67°(D), 56°(H), 43°(V)
- 4-lane MIPI CSI-2 interface for video and I2C interface for camera configuration
- Dual 20-pin connector on-board to plug in to customer boards directly
- Interlaced multi-exposure readout enabling High Dynamic Range (HDR) still and video applications
- Linux V4L2 Capture demo application
- Customers can purchase the driver source code from e-con Systems and port the same to their application processor.
- Please contact email@example.com for customization requirements.
Download e-CAM137A_CUMI1335_MOD Documents:e-CAM137A_CUMI1335_MOD - 13MP 4K Camera Module Datasheet
Download Evaluation Kit (e-CAM131_CUIMX8) Documents:e-CAM131_CUiMX8 - 13MP Camera board for i.MX8 Quad Max
Download Evaluation Kit (e-CAM130A_CUXVR) Documents:e-CAM130A_CUXVR - 13 MP MIPI NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier Camera Board
Download Evaluation Kit (e-CAM130A_TRICUTX2) Documents:e-CAM130A_TRICUTX2 - 13 MP MIPI NVIDIA® Jetson TX2 Camera Board
1a. ARM Based Solution (Raspberry Pi 4)
e-CAM130_CURB - High Quality Camera for Raspberry Pi 4 (Requires Raspberry Pi 4):
The MIPI Camera daughter card (e-CAM130_CURB) can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the e-CAM137A_CUMI1335_MOD camera solution with a direct interface on the Raspberry Pi 4.
1b. ARM Based Solution (NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier Dev Kit)
e-CAM130A_CUXVR - Multiple Camera Board for Jetson AGX Xavier (Requires NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier Developer Kit):
The MIPI Camera daughter card (e-CAM130A_CUXVR) can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the e-CAM137A_CUMI1335_MOD camera solution with a direct interface on the NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier Developer Kit.
1c. ARM Based Solution (NVIDIA® Jetson TX2/TX1 Dev Kit)
e-CAM130A_TRICUTX2 - 4K Multi-Camera System (TRICAM) (Requires NVIDIA® Jetson TX2/TX1 Developer Kit):
The MIPI Camera daughter card (e-CAM130A_TRICUTX2) can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the e-CAM137A_CUMI1335_MOD camera solution with a direct interface on the NVIDIA® Jetson TX2/TX1 Developer Kit.
1d. ARM Based Solution (Toradex Apalis i.MX8QM)
e-CAM131_CUiMX8 - 13MP Camera board for i.MX8 Quad Max (Requires Toradex Apalis i.MX8QM carrier board):
The MIPI Camera daughter card (e-CAM131_CUiMX8) can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the e-CAM137A_CUMI1335_MOD camera solution with a direct interface on the Toradex Apalis i.MX 8QM.
Customers interested in customizing the same camera module or planning to use a different camera/sensor module can contact firstname.lastname@example.org and explain their requirement.