Multiple 4-lane 4K camera solution for Jetson Xavier™ NX FLOYD carrier board
We have partnered with Diamond Systems to provide a 4-lane multi-camera solution for Jetson Xavier™ NX using Diamond Systems' Floyd carrier board. This Multi-camera solution is based on 13MP 4-lane MIPI CSI-2 Camera modules. This multi-camera solution allows customers to connect upto three 4-lane 4K Cameras on a single Jetson Xavier™ NX using Diamond Systems' Floyd carrier board. Each 4K camera module is based on our flagship camera module based on AR1335 image sensor from onsemi® and a dedicated, high-performance Image Signal Processor (ISP). These 3 x (4-lane) MIPI camera modules can support simultaneous synchronization streaming in 4K resolution, which will be best fit for high end multi camera solution. This camera can achieve up to 816fps for custom Region of Interest (ROI) resolutions.
- Houses e-CAM137A_CUMI1335_MOD - 13MP Camera Module with S-mount lens holder
- Multi board solution
- High-speed MIPI CSI-2 interface to connect with the CPU
- Plugs in Diamond Systems FLOYD carrier board containing Jetson Xavier™ NX modules.
- Frame Rate:
Resolutions UYVY VGA (640x480) 115 fps HD (1280 x 720) 75 fps FHD (1920 x 1080) 75 fps 3840x2160 30 fps 4096x2160 28 fps 4192x3120 19 fps Custom (ROI) 816 fps*
- *All frames rates are measured with single camera connected to Floyd carrier board.
- Operating Voltage : 3.3V +/- 5%, Current - 351mA
- Linux camera driver (V4L2) for 5.0 MP MIPI CSI-2 camera module
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C to 70°C
- Power Consumption:
- Max : 1.62W
- Min : 0.95W
- Sample application for image capture & Preview
- Gstreamer-1.0 support for video recording and network streaming
- Lightweight, versatile, and portable design
- RoHS compliant
- Launched on:
- * - Not supported by default. Requires firmware customization for higher framerates with custom ROI resolutions.
Camera Module Features:
Sensor:AR1335 from onsemi®
Sensor Resolution and Optical Format:13MP CMOS Image Sensor. 1/3.2" Optical format
Sensor Type:13MP CMOS Electronic Rolling Shutter Sensor
Image Signal Processor:On-board high performance ISP
Output Format:Uncompressed UYVY format
Pixel size:1.1μm x 1.1μm pixel with BSI technology
Sensor Active Area:4208 (H) x 3120 (V)
Dynamic Range:69 dB
Shutter type:Electronic Rolling Shutter
Focus Type:Fixed focus
FOV: 110°(D), 86°(H), 64°(V) (with 1/3.2" AR1335)
The e-CAM130_CUNX is a MIPI camera and it requires a custom camera driver for Diamond Systems FLOYD carrier board containing NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX modules. e-con Systems provides the camera driver along with the camera board.
- Supported Jetpack & L4T Version
- NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX - JetPack 4.4 L4T32.4.3
- V4L2 Linux driver for MIPI CSI-2 camera module
- Video preview
- Still Image capture
- Camera controls via IOCTLs
- Sample application with source Code for Linux:
- Video Preview
- Still Image capture at selected resolutions
- Camera Controls
- White Balance (both manual and automatic)
- Horizontal Flip
- Vertical Flip
- Exposure (Manual, Automatic)
- Digital Zoom
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any customization or porting of camera driver to your requirements.
- e-CAM137A_CUMI1335_MOD - 13MP MIPI Camera Module with lens
- Adaptor board
- Micro Coaxial Cable
- Please contact email@example.com for any customization or porting of camera driver to your requirements.