NileCAM210_CUQRB5 is a 2 MP GMSL2 camera for Qualcomm® Robotics RB5 processor. This ultra-low light camera houses NileCAM210, a 2MP Sony Starvis IMX462 camera module.
It uses the GMSL2 interface with a FAKRA connector to transfer video data of HD and Full HD at a high frame rate of up to 15m with low latency.
It also comes with an optional IP67-rated enclosure to ensure dust and water ruggedness.
Refer Datasheet for complete frame rate details.
- Key features:
- Frame Rate:
- Streams 1080p @ 60fps
- Output format: RAW 12-bit / 10-bit
- Uses Qualcomm QRB5165 ISP
- S-mount lens holder for flexibility to choose a lens as per application requirements
- Lightweight, versatile, and portable design
- Frame Rate:
- Interface: GMSL2
- Connector: FAKRA connector
- Cable Length: 15m
- Sensor features:
- Sensor: IMX462 sensor from SONY® Starvis
- Focus Type: Fixed focus
- Sensor Resolution: 2MP
- Chroma: Color
- Shutter Type: Electronic Rolling Shutter
- Optical Format: 1/ 2.8"
- Output Format: RAW 12-bit / 10-bit
- Pixel Size: 2.9 μm x 2.9 μm
- Sensor Active Area: 1945H x 1097V
- Array Size: 1945H x 1109V
- Holder: S-Mount
- FOV: 132°(D), 113°(H), 61°(V) (with the lens provided by e-con)
- Electrical & Mechanical:
- Operating Voltage: 5 to 15V with +/- 5% tolerance
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C to 70°C
- Typical power consumption: TBD
- Size in mm (l x b): serializer board - 30 x 30 mm
- Compliance: RoHS
- Launched on:
- gstreamer based camera application for:
- Dual camera streaming over Ethernet and WIFI (H.264 encoded)
- HDMI streaming (NV12)
- Snapshot image capture in JPEG and RAW Bayer
- H.264 and H.265 encoded video recording
- Camera Controls:
- Exposure etc.
- Please contact email@example.com for any customization or porting of camera driver to your requirements.
NileCAM210_CUQRB5 - Customization for other Application Processor platforms:
e-con Systems™ provides camera driver development, customization and porting services for NileCAM210_CUQRB5 on any application platform as per customer requirements.
NileCAM210_CUQRB5 - Customization:
e-con provides customization, development and porting services for the following requirements:
- IP rated (IP67) enclosure and IP rated (IP67) cables for rugged applications
- Length of the co-axial cable
- Change of lens to meet your FOV and other requirements
- Support for other processor platforms
- Camera and features customization based on specific requirements. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for customization requirements.