TaraXL - USB Stereo Camera for NVIDIA GPU
TaraXL is a USB Stereo camera which is optimized for NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™/TX2 and NVIDIA GPU Cards. TaraXL's accelerated Software Development Kit (TaraXL SDK) is capable of doing high quality 3D depth mapping of WVGA upto 60fps. This 3D stereo camera is based on MT9V024 stereo sensor from ON Semiconductor.
TaraXL has production ready hardware & software and can be used in applications like Depth Sensing, Disparity Map, Point Cloud etc.
- Houses two ON Semiconductor's 1/3” MT9V024 Monochrome image sensor
- Plugs in to USB 3.0 port of NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™/TX2 Developer Kit
- Global Shutter Sensor
- 8-bit/10-bit Monochrome output format
- Houses 6-axis Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU)
- Unique ID for each camera
- Baseline distance of 60mm
- Depth ranges from 50cm to 300cm
- S-mount lens holder (M12) with pre-calibrated S-mount lens pair
- Frame Rate :
Resolution RGB24 (10 bit RAW) Y16 (8 bit RAW) USB 3.0 USB 2.0 USB 3.0 USB 2.0 QVGA (2*320) x 240 60 fps 60 fps 60 fps 60 fps VGA(Cropped) (2*640) x 480 30 fps & 60 fps 30 fps 30 fps & 60 fps 30 fps WVGA (2*752) x 480 30 fps & 60 fps 30 fps 30 fps & 60 fps 30 fps
- Operating Voltage : 5V +/- 5%
- Power consumption of Camera
- Max : 1.125W
- Min : 0.975W
- Operating Temperature Range : -30°C to 70°C
- Size in mm (L x W x H) : 100 x 30 x 35 (with Enclosure)
95 x 17 x 27 (with out Enclosure)
- Weight : 80.5 Grams (with Enclosure)
28.5 Grams (with out Enclosure)
- ROHS compliant
- Launched on:
TaraXL Software Development Kit :
The TaraXL Software Development Kit (TaraXL SDK) package is tailored to work with NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™/TX2 platform. The SDK is built on top of OpenCV 3.4.2 and CUDA®.
- Sample application with source Code for Linux:
- TaraXL Studio application
- Save DepthMap application
- IMU Viewer application
- Pointcloud application
- Camera Controls
- Exposure (Manual, Automatic and ROI based Automatic)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any customization or porting of camera driver to your requirements.
- TaraXL Camera
- USB 3.0 A to Micro-B Type Cable
- TaraXL SDK
- Please contact email@example.com for any customization or porting of camera driver to your requirements.
RELATED ARTICLEDevelop your first TaraXL disparity App - in 5 minutes
» Autonomous Navigation systems
» Mixed-Reality (AR/VR)
» Machine Vision
» 3D Reconstruction
» 3D Video Recording
Get Latest Update
Want to be the first to hear about our products? Subscribe to our newsletter.
You may not be able to access content or other services correctly without cookies. Learn more