e-CAM84_CUMI485C_MOD - Sony® Starvis™ IMX485 Ultra-Lowlight Camera Module
e-CAM84_CUMI485C_MOD is an 8MP ultra low light camera module. This MIPI camera module is based on a SONY® STARVIS™ IMX485 sensor. The high sensitivity of this camera module helps to capture images in extremely low lighting conditions making it possible to detect and capture objects accurately even in dark scenes.
This high sensitivity camera uses MIPI CSI-2 interface to connect with NVIDIA® Jetson development kits. It also utilizes NVIDIA® Jetson's ISP for automatic exposure, white balance controls, and other image processing pipeline.
Evaluate e-CAM84_CUMI485C_MOD with,
- 4K camera with MIPI CSI-2 Interface
- 1/1.2" Optical Form-factor
- RGB RAW 12-bit data per pixel
- Ultra-low light sensitivity
- Utilizes NVIDIA® Jetson's ISP for automatic exposure and White balance controls and other image processing pipeline
- Plugs in to NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX / Nano / AGX Xavier development kits
- CS-mount interchangeable lens holder for flexibility to choose a lens as per application requirements *
- Frame Rate: 4K@33fps, Full HD@60 fps
- Launched on:
- * - CS-Mount holder comes with enclosure
Sensor:IMX485 from SONY® STARVIS™
Focus Type:Fixed focus
Shutter type:Electronic Rolling Shutter
Output Format:RAW 12 bit
Pixel size:2.9 µm x 2.9 µm
* - CS-Mount holder comes with enclosure
Download e-CAM84_CUMI485C_MOD Documents:4K Ultra Lowlight MIPI Camera Module Product Spec
- NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX / Nano Dev Kit
- NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™ Dev Kit
Customers interested in customizing the same camera module or planning to use a different camera/sensor module can contact email@example.com and explain their requirement.
e-CAM84_CUMI485C_MOD - Customization for other Application Processor platforms:
e-con provides customization for this e-CAM84_CUMI485C_MOD on any application platform as per customer requirements.
e-con provides customization for the following requirements:
- PCB form-factor customization for any shape, connector and orientation
- Lens holder customization for C/S mount lens holder
- Driver development for any OS: Linux, Android
- Interfacing with any Application Processor: NXP i.MX8 Series, NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX, AGX Xavier, Nano and any other processor
- Camera and features customization based on specific requirements