e-CAM20_CU0230_MOD - 2MP Wide temperature Range Industrial grade HDR Camera
e-CAM20_CU0230_MOD is a 2MP high performance, HDR Camera Module with excellent low light performance. It is based on AR0230AT CMOS Image sensor from ON Semiconductor®. It has an ability to stream seamlessly at wide temperature range (-40 to 105°C) which is suitable for Automotive application. It has S-mount (M12) lens holder which allows customers to choose and use the lens according to their requirement.
e-CAM20_CU0230_MOD has a dedicated, high-performance Image Signal Processor chip (ISP) that performs the entire Auto functions (Auto White Balance, Auto Exposure control).
Key Features of AR0230AT wide temparature range HDR Camera Module
- 2MP Colour camera with parallel interface
- 1/2.7" Optical format CMOS Image sensor
- 16 bits of UYVY data per pixel
- S-mount (M12) lens holder for flexibility to choose a lens as per application requirements
- LED Control signals and STROBE output signal for firing the illumination LED or mechanical shutter.
- Maximum Image Transfer Rate*
Resolutions UYVY (NVIDIA Jetson TX2/TX1) 640x480 60 fps 1280X720 45 fps 1920x1080 30 fps
- Operating Temperature Range : -40°C to 105°C (Industrial grade temperature range.)
- Power consumption: about 700mW while streaming 1080p @ 30fps
- Size : 30mm x 30mm (Height depends on the Lens)
- Board Weight: 6.5 Grams
- RoHS Compliant
- Launched on:
- * - The maximum frame rate depends on the application processor ability to read the camera image, decode and display, in addition to the ambient light of the scene
- Sensor : 1/2.7" Optical format CMOS Image sensor
- Focus Type : Fixed focus
- Resolution : 2MP
- Sensor type : 16 bits of UYVY data per pixel
- Pixel size : 3.0μm x 3.0μm
- Sensor Active Area : 1928H x 1088V
- Responsivity : 4 V/lux-sec
- SNR : 41 dB
- Dynamic Range : Max upto 105 dB Output
- Format : Uncompressed UYVY format
- Shutter Type : Electronic Rolling Shutter
- ISP : On-board high performance ISP
- Array Size : 1928 x 1088 pixels
- FOV : 128°(D) [with the default lens provided by e-con]
Download e-CAM20_CU0230_MOD Documents:e-CAM20_CU0230_MOD - 2MP Automotive grade HDR Camera module Datasheet
Download Evaluation Kit (See3CAM_CU20) Documents:See3CAM_CU20 - Wide temperature range HDR USB3.1 Gen1 Camera Board Documents
Download 2MP HDR Jetson TX2/TX1 Camera Board Documents:e-CAM20_CUTX2 - 2MP HDR Jetson TX2/TX1 Camera Board Documents
1. PC Solution
Customers, who own platforms that support USB 3.0 and are interested in evaluating the 2MP USB camera module, can directly buy the See3CAM_CU20 from e-con Systems™. Customers can order See3CAM_CU20 with/without lens.
2. ARM Based Solution (NVIDIA Jetson TX2/TX1 based Development Kit)
The MIPI Camera daughter card (e-CAM20_CUTX2) can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the e-CAM20_CU0230_MOD camera solution with a direct interface on the NVIDIA Jetson TX2/TX1 Development Kit.
3. ARM Based Solution (NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™/TX2 dev kit)
STURDeCAM20_CUXVR - Full HD IP67 Certified GMSL2 camera board (Requires NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™/TX2 dev kit)
The MIPI camera daughter card (STURDeCAM20_CUXVR) can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the e-CAM20_CU0230_MOD camera solution with a direct interface on the NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™/TX2 Developer Kit.
For detailed pricing Click Here
4. ARM Based Solution (Connect Tech Jetson Xavier Rogue Carrier Board)
The MIPI camera daughter card can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the e-CAM20_CU0230_MOD camera solution with a direct interface on the Connect Tech Jetson Xavier Rogue Carrier Board.
5. ARM Based Solution (Connect Tech Rudi-NX Embedded System)
The MIPI camera daughter card can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the e-CAM20_CU0230_MOD camera solution with a direct interface on the Connect Tech Rudi-NX Embedded System.
Customers interested in customizing the same camera module or planning to use a different camera/sensor module can contact firstname.lastname@example.org and explain their requirement.
e-CAM20_CU0230_MOD - Customization and Porting Services for other Application Processor platforms:
e-con Systems™ provides camera driver development, customization and porting services for e-CAM20_CU0230_MOD on any application platform as per customer requirements. For any driver customization or porting services or for using this 2MP camera with your application processor platform, please contact email@example.com along with your requirements details.
e-CAM20_CU0230_MOD – Customization
e-con provides customization, development and porting services for the following requirements:
- PCB form-factor customization for any shape, connector and orientation
- Lens holder customization for C/CS mount lens holder
- Driver development for OS: Linux
- Interfacing with any Application Processor : NVIDIA TX1/TX2, Any other processor with ISP
- Additional camera customization based on specific requirement
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your customization requirements.