e-CAM20_CU0230_MOD - 2MP Wide temperature Range Industrial grade HDR Camera
e-CAM20_CU0230_MOD is a 2MP high performance, HDR Camera Module with excellent low light performance. It is based on AR0230AT CMOS Image sensor from onsemi@reg;®. It has an ability to stream seamlessly at wide temperature range (-40 to 105°C) which is suitable for Automotive application. It has S-mount (M12) lens holder which allows customers to choose and use the lens according to their requirement.
e-CAM20_CU0230_MOD has a dedicated, high-performance Image Signal Processor chip (ISP) that performs the entire Auto functions (Auto White Balance, Auto Exposure control).
Key Features of AR0230 wide temperature range HDR Camera Module
- 2MP Colour camera with parallel interface
- 1/2.7" Optical format CMOS Image sensor
- 16 bits of UYVY data per pixel
- S-mount (M12) lens holder for flexibility to choose a lens as per application requirements
- LED Control signals and STROBE output signal for firing the illumination LED or mechanical shutter.
- Maximum Image Transfer Rate*
Resolutions UYVY (NVIDIA Jetson TX2/TX1) 640x480 60 fps 1280X720 45 fps 1920x1080 30 fps
- Operating Temperature Range : -40°C to 105°C (Industrial grade temperature range.)
- Power consumption: about 700mW while streaming 1080p @ 30fps
- Size : 30mm x 30mm (Height depends on the Lens)
- Board Weight: 6.5 Grams
- Launched on:
- * - The maximum frame rate depends on the application processor ability to read the camera image, decode and display, in addition to the ambient light of the scene
- Sensor : 1/2.7" Optical format CMOS Image sensor
- Focus Type : Fixed focus
- Resolution : 2MP
- Sensor type : 16 bits of UYVY data per pixel
- Pixel size : 3.0μm x 3.0μm
- Sensor Active Area : 1928H x 1088V
- Responsivity : 4 V/lux-sec
- SNR : 41 dB
- Dynamic Range : Max upto 105 dB Output
- Format : Uncompressed UYVY format
- Shutter Type : Electronic Rolling Shutter
- ISP : On-board high performance ISP
- Array Size : 1928 x 1088 pixels
- FOV : 128°(D) [with the default lens provided by e-con]
Download e-CAM20_CU0230_MOD Documents:e-CAM20_CU0230_MOD - 2MP Automotive grade HDR Camera module Datasheet
Download Evaluation Kit (See3CAM_CU20) Documents:See3CAM_CU20 - Wide temperature range HDR USB3.1 Gen1 Camera Board Documents
Download 2MP HDR Jetson TX2/TX1 Camera Board Documents:e-CAM20_CUTX2 - 2MP HDR Jetson TX2/TX1 Camera Board Documents
1. PC Solution
Customers, who own platforms that support USB 3.0 and are interested in evaluating the 2MP USB camera module, can directly buy the See3CAM_CU20 from e-con Systems™. Customers can order See3CAM_CU20 with/without lens.
2. ARM Based Solution (NVIDIA Jetson TX2/TX1 based Development Kit)
The MIPI Camera daughter card (e-CAM20_CUTX2) can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the e-CAM20_CU0230_MOD camera solution with a direct interface on the NVIDIA Jetson TX2/TX1 Development Kit.
3. ARM Based Solution (NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™/TX2 dev kit)
STURDeCAM20_CUXVR - Full HD IP67 Certified GMSL2 camera board (Requires NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™/TX2 dev kit)
The MIPI camera daughter card (STURDeCAM20_CUXVR) can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the e-CAM20_CU0230_MOD camera solution with a direct interface on the NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™/TX2 Developer Kit.
4. ARM Based Solution (Connect Tech Jetson Xavier Rogue Carrier Board)
The MIPI camera daughter card can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the e-CAM20_CU0230_MOD camera solution with a direct interface on the Connect Tech Jetson Xavier Rogue Carrier Board.
5. ARM Based Solution (Connect Tech Rudi-NX Embedded System)
The MIPI camera daughter card can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the e-CAM20_CU0230_MOD camera solution with a direct interface on the Connect Tech Rudi-NX Embedded System.
Customers interested in customizing the same camera module or planning to use a different camera/sensor module can contact email@example.com and explain their requirement.
e-CAM20_CU0230_MOD - Customization and Porting Services for other Application Processor platforms:
e-con Systems™ provides camera driver development, customization and porting services for e-CAM20_CU0230_MOD on any application platform as per customer requirements. For any driver customization or porting services or for using this 2MP camera with your application processor platform, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org along with your requirements details.
e-CAM20_CU0230_MOD – Customization
e-con provides customization, development and porting services for the following requirements:
- PCB form-factor customization for any shape, connector and orientation
- Lens holder customization for C/CS mount lens holder
- Driver development for OS: Linux
- Interfacing with any Application Processor : NVIDIA TX1/TX2, Any other processor with ISP
- Additional camera customization based on specific requirement
Please contact email@example.com with your customization requirements.