NileCAM30_USB - 3.4 MP GMSL camera (supports upto 15 meters)
NileCAM30_USB is the four board solution containing the camera module, serializer, deserializer and USB base board. This camera is based on AR0330 CMOS image sensor from ON Semiconductor®, with USB 3.1 Gen 1 interface. The NileCAM30_USB comes with 15 meters coaxial cable with FAKRA connector at both ends of serializer/deserializer board. The NileCAM30_USB has an S-mount (M12) lens holder which allows customers to choose and use the lens according to their application requirement.
- Houses NileCAM30 - 3.4 MP AR0330 Color Camera Module
- Gigabit Multimedia Serial Link serializer and deserializer (GMSL SERDES) Technology
- Shielded coaxial cable for transmission of both power and data for long distance (nup to 15m)
- serializer/deserializer connector : FAKRA neutral Z type
- Fixed Focus with M12 lens holder
- Electronic Rolling Shutter
- Output format: Uncompressed UYVY format and Compressed MJPEG format
- Frame Rate :
Resolution USB 3.1 Gen 1 USB 2.0 UYVY MJPEG UYVY MJPEG * 3.4 MP (2304 x 1536) 24 fps & 12 fps 48 fps 5 fps & 2.5 fps 48 fps * 3MP (2048 x 1536) 29 fps & 15 fps 50 fps 5 fps & 2.5 fps 50 fps FHD (1920 x 1080) 45 fps, 30 fps & 15 fps 60 fps 8 fps & 4 fps 60 fps HD (1280 x 720) 60 fps & 30 fps 60 fps 16 fps & 8 fps 60 fps VGA (640 x 480) 60 fps & 30 fps 60 fps 30 fps & 15 fps 60 fps
- * - Default zoom value is 100 and for other resolutions zoom value will be 102
- Supported OS - Windows 10 , Windows 8, Windows 7 and Linux
- Over USB interface :
- Plug-&-Play (UVC compliant - No drivers required)
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 Micro-B connector
- Operating Voltage : 5V
- Operating Temperature Range : -30°C to 55°C
- Power requirements :
- Max : 4.3W
- Min : 2.485W
- 10 pin GPIO header
- Size in mm (l x b):30 x 30 mm
- RoHS compliant
- Lightweight, versatile, and portable four-board solution
- Launched on: 25 Jul 2018
Sensor:AR0330 - 1/3" Optical format CMOS Image sensor
Pixel size:2.2 µm x 2.2 µm
Sensor Active Area:2304(H) x 1536(V)
Responsivity:2.0 V/lux-sec (550 nm)
Dynamic Range:69.5 dB
Output Format:Uncompressed UYVY format and Compressed MJPEG format
Shutter Type:Electronic Rolling Shutter
Holder:Standard M12 lens holder
DFOV:3.4 MP - 125° (with the lens provided by e-con)
- Supported OS - Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Linux
- Sample Application:
- e-CAMView - Windows Camera application for Video Preview and Still Capture.
- QtCAM - Linux Camera application for Video Preview and Still Capture.
- Firmware updater:
- See3CAM_DFU application
- Still Image Resolutions:
- 3.4 MP(both MJPEG and BMP)
- Still Capture:
- External trigger signal control
- Software application control
- Zero Shutter Lag:
- 3.4 MP still capture with Zero-lag-shutter (*Not for cross resolution still captures)
- UVC Controls:
- Saturation control
- Gamma control
- Exposure (Manual and Auto)
- White Balance (Manual and Auto)
- Digital Zoom:
- Additional Capabilities:
- Support for external trigger
- LED Strobe control
- Document Mode
- ROI based Exposure
- Q-Factor control
- Face Detection
- Smile Detection
- Orientation controls
- Frame Rate control
- Image capture - burst mode
- Exposure compensation
NileCAM30_USB - Customization
- Do you need a different lens mount (C-mount/CS-Mount) ?
- Do you need custom length coaxial cable?
- Do you need assistance in choosing lens?
- Do you need lens correction?
- Do you want a smaller form factor?
- Do you need LED?
- Complete customization of firmware and hardware as per customer requirements. Please contact us for any customization and additional features.