e-CAM180_CUMI1820_MOD - 18 MP AR1820HS MIPI Camera Module
e-CAM180_CUMI1820_MOD is an 18 MP camera module based on the 1/2.3-inch AR1820 sensor from onsemi®. This MIPI camera module can stream 18 MP at 13 fps with 4-lane configuration.
e-CAM180_CUMI1820_MOD also comes with 4 levels of zoom that allow users to swivel the camera from left to right, tilt it up and down, and zoom in and out of a scene. This MIPI CSI-2 camera module uses the NVIDIA® Jetson ISP to produce best-in-class image output in uncompressed YUV format.
This camera module is an ideal fit for applications such as
smart surveillance and digital microscopes.
- 18 MP Colour camera with 4-lane MIPI CSI-2 interface
- 1/2.3" Optical Form-factor
- RGB RAW 12-bit data per pixel
- Utilizes NVIDIA® Jetson's ISP for automatic exposure and White balance controls and other image processing pipeline
- S-mount interchangeable lens holder for flexibility to choose a lens as per application requirements
- Frame Rate : Streams 18 MP @ 13 fps - Refer Datasheet for complete frame rate details.
- Small form-factor
- Power consumption of Camera Module Board : 1.37 W (Approx)
- Board Weight - 6.5 Grams
- 30mm x 30mm size. Height depends on the Lens
- 2x 20-pin SMT Connectors on two sides of the camera module for better mechanical stability
- Launched on:
Sensor:AR1820HS Color sensor from onsemi®
Sensor Resolution:18 MP
Sensor type:18 MP CMOS Sensor with Color output
Shutter type:Rolling Shutter
Focus Type:Fixed focus
Output Format:12-bit Raw format
Pixel size:1.25μm x 1.25μm pixel
Sensor Active Area:4912H x 3684V
Dynamic Range:65.8 dB
Array Size:4912 x 3684 pixels
DFOV :18.0 MP - 133.9° (with the lens provided by e-con)
Download e-CAM180_CUMI1820_MOD Documents:e-CAM180_CUMI1820_MOD - 18 MP MIPI Camera Module
|Product Code||Supported Platforms||Sample Price|
|» NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™||
|» NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX||
|» NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX FLOYD||
Customers interested in customizing the same camera module or planning to use a different camera/sensor module can contact firstname.lastname@example.org and explain their requirement.
e-CAM180_CUMI1820_MOD - Customization for other Application Processor platforms:
e-con provides customization for this e-CAM180_CUMI1820_MOD on any application platform as per customer requirements.
e-con provides customization for the following requirements:
- PCB form-factor customization for any shape, connector and orientation
- Lens holder customization for C/CS mount lens holder
- Driver development for any OS: Linux, Android
- Interfacing with any Application Processor: NXP i.MX8 Series, NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX, AGX Xavier, Nano and any other processor
- Camera and features customization based on specific requirements