e-CAM181_CUNX - 18 MP camera for NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX FLOYD carrier board
e-CAM181_CUNX is an 18 MP camera based on the 1/2.3-inch AR1820 sensor for Diamond Systems' FLOYDNX carrier board.
The solution allows customers to connect up to three 4-lane MIPI camera modules on the FLOYD carrier board housing NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX.
e-CAM181_CUNX is ideal for smart surveillance systems and digital microscopes owing to its 18 MP resolution, multi-level zoom, and NVIDIA® Jetson platform support.
- Houses e-CAM180_CUMI1820_MOD - 18 MP Camera Module with S-mount lens holder
- Multi board solution
- High-speed MIPI CSI-2 interface to connect with the CPU
- Plugs in Diamond Systems FLOYD carrier board containing NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX modules.
- Control for individual cameras and number of cameras to be streamed are selectable
- NVIDIA® Jetson ISP
- Frame Rate: Streams 18 MP @ 13 fps - Refer Datasheet for complete frame rate details.
- Frame sync support (7 to 12 FPS)
- Operating Voltage : 3.3V +/- 5%
- Linux camera driver (V4L2) for 18 MP MIPI CSI-2 camera module
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C to 70°C
- Power Consumption:
- Max: 2.54 W
- Board Weight :
- 16 Grams (with lens)
- 10 Grams (without lens)
- Sample application for image capture & Preview
- Gstreamer-1.0 support for video recording and network streaming
- Lightweight, versatile, and portable design
- Launched on:
Camera Module Features:
Sensor:AR1820HS Color sensor from onsemi®
Sensor Resolution:18 MP
Sensor type:18 MP CMOS Sensor with Color output
Shutter type:Rolling Shutter
Focus Type:Fixed focus
Output Format:12/10 bit Raw format
Pixel size:1.25μm x 1.25μm pixel
Sensor Active Area:4912H x 3684V
Dynamic Range:65.8 dB
Array Size:4912 x 3684 pixels
DFOV :18.0 MP - 133.9° (with the lens provided by e-con)
The e-CAM181_CUNX is a MIPI camera and it requires a custom camera driver for Diamond Systems FLOYD carrier board containing NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX modules. e-con Systems provides the camera driver along with the camera board.
- Supported Jetpack & L4T Version
- NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX - JetPack 4.6 L4T32.6.1
- V4L2 Linux driver for MIPI CSI-2 camera module
- Video preview
- Still Image capture
- Camera controls via IOCTLs
- Sample application with source Code for Linux:
- Video Preview
- Still Image capture at selected resolutions
- Camera Controls
- Exposure (Manual and Auto)
- White Balance (Manual and Auto)
- Digital Zoom
Please contact email@example.com for any customization or porting of camera driver to your requirements.