e-CAM220_CUMI327_MOD - Full HD Sony IMX327 Ultra-Lowlight Camera Module
e-CAM220_CUMI327_MOD is a Full HD ultra-low light MIPI camera module. This Full HD camera module is based on 1/2.8" Sony® STARVIS™ IMX327 CMOS sensor with 2.9-µm pixel size. Its high sensitivity in both visible and near infrared region helps to produce extraordinary images under extreme low-light conditions or even no light (nearly 0 lux) conditions. e-CAM220_CUMI327_MOD's capabilities make it ideally suited for challenging outdoor light conditions.
- Full HD RAW RGB camera with 4-lane MIPI CSI-2 interface
- Superior low light performance.
- 1/2.8" Optical Form-factor
- Supports High Conversion Gain (HCG) and Low Conversion Gain (LCG) modes
- S-mount interchangeable lens holder for flexibility to choose a lens as per application requirements
- RGB RAW 12-bit data per pixel
- Maximum Image Transfer Rate
Resolutions MIPI Solutions (NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier) 12 bit RGB HD (1280 x 720) 60 fps Full HD (1920 x 1080) 60 fps
- Temperature Range
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C to 85°C
- Performance Temperature Range: -10°C to 60°C
- Small form-factor pluggable camera module with S-mount lens holder
- 30mm x 30mm size. Height depends on the Lens
- RoHS Compliant
- Launched on:
Sensor:1/2.8" Optical format CMOS Image sensor
Focus Type:Fixed focus
Pixel size:2.9 µm x 2.9 µm
Sensor Active Area:1945H x 1097V
G sensitivity:1300mV for HCG mode and 650mV for LCG mode
Output Format:RAW 12 bit
Shutter type:Electronic Rolling Shutter
DFOV :Full HD - 132°(with the lens provided by e-con)
Download e-CAM220_CUMI327_MOD Documents:e-CAM220_CUMI327_MOD - Full HD Ultra Lowlight MIPI Camera Module
1. ARM Based Solution (NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier NX)
e-CAM21_CUNX - Sony IMX327 Ultra Low Light MIPI Camera (Requires NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier NX developer kit):
The MIPI Camera daughter card (e-CAM21_CUNX) can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the e-CAM220_CUMI327_MOD camera solution with a direct interface on the NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier NX developer kit.
2. ARM Based Solution (NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™)
e-CAM22_CUXVR - Sony IMX327 Ultra Low Light Camera (Requires NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™ developer kit):
The MIPI Camera daughter card (e-CAM22_CUXVR) can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the e-CAM220_CUMI327_MOD camera solution with a direct interface on the NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™ developer kit.
3. ARM Based Solution (Toshiba DME's Jetson AGX Xavier Edge AI Box)
The MIPI camera daughter card can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the e-CAM220_CUMI327_MOD camera solution with a direct interface on the Toshiba DME's Jetson AGX Xavier Edge AI Box.
Customers interested in customizing the same camera module or planning to use a different camera/sensor module can contact firstname.lastname@example.org and explain their requirement.
e-CAM220_CUMI327_MOD - Customization for other Application Processor platforms:
e-con provides customization for this e-CAM222_CUMI2311_MOD on any application platform as per customer requirements.
e-con provides customization for the following requirements:
- PCB form-factor customization for any shape, connector and orientation
- Lens holder customization for C/CS mount lens holder
- Driver development for any OS: Linux, Android
- Interfacing with any Application Processor : NXP i.MX8 Series, NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX, AGX Xavier, Nano and any other processor
- Camera and features customization based on specific requirements