See3CAM_CU135 – 4K Custom Lens USB 3.0 Camera Board (Color)
See3CAM_CU135 is a 13MP fixed focus 4K USB camera board with good low light performance and iHDR support. This 4K board camera is based on 1/3.2" AR1335 CMOS image sensor with advanced 1.1µm pixel BSI technology from ON Semiconductor® It has S-mount (M12) lens holder which allows customers to choose and use the lens according to their requirement. It is a Plug-and-Play camera (UVC compliant) for Windows and Linux. This 4K board camera is also backward compatible with USB 2.0 host ports.
The 13MP camera has a dedicated, high-performance Image Signal Processor chip (ISP) on board, that performs all the Auto functions (Auto White Balance, Auto Exposure control). The ISP and sensor settings have been fine tuned to generate best-in-class video in both uncompressed UYVY and Compressed MJPEG.
Key Features of 4k Board Camera
- Houses e-CAM131_CUMI1335_MOD - 13 MP AR1335 Color Camera Module
- Fixed Focus with M12 lens holder
- Electronic Rolling Shutter
- Output format: Uncompressed UYVY format and Compressed MJPEG format
- Plug-&-Play (UVC compliant - No drivers required)and Backward compatibility with USB 2.0 hosts with limited features and capabilities
- Frame Rate *:
Resolutions USB 3.0 USB 2.0 UYVY MJPEG UYVY MJPEG VGA 120 fps and 60 fps 120 fps 60 fps and 30 fps 120 fps HD (720p) 60 fps and 30 fps 60 fps NS 60 fps Full HD (1080p) 60 fps and 30 fps 60 fps NS 60 fps 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160) 15 fps and 7.5 fps 30 fps NS 30 fps 4K Cinema (4096 x 2160) 15 fps and 7.5 fps 30 fps NS 30 fps 13MP (4208 x 3120) 9 fps and 4.5 fps 20 fps NS 20 fps
- NS - Not Supported
* -Frame rate achieved is subject to ambient lighting of the scene and varies with light. Also varies with rendering software
- Supported OS - Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Linux and Android **
- USB 3.0 Connector types:
- USB 3.0 Micro-B connector
- USB 3.0 Type C Connector
- Operating Voltage : 5V
- Operating Temperature Range : -30°C to 70°C
- Power requirements - Max : 1.9W
- 10 pin GPIO header
- External Hardware Trigger Input
- iHDR support
- Size in mm (l x b x h) - 30 x 30 x 31.3 mm (with lens)
30 x 30 x 30.2 mm (with out lens)
- Board Weight - 11.5 Grams (with out lens)
19.5 Grams (with lens)
- RoHS compliant
- Lightweight, versatile, and portable two-board solution
- Unique ID for each camera
- ** - Customers interested to work on Android would require e-con SDK (Webeecam)
Camera Module Features:
Sensor:1/3.2" Optical form factor AR1335 sensor with on-board high performance ISP.
Focus Type:Fixed focus
Pixel size:1.1μm pixel with BSI technology
Sensor Active Area:4208(H) x 3120(V)
Responsivity:0.76 V/lux-sec (550 nm)
Dynamic Range:69 dB
Output Format:Uncompressed UYVY format and Compressed MJPEG format
Shutter type:Electronic Rolling Shutter
ISP:On-board high performance ISP
Array Size:4208x3120 pixels
DFOV: 13M – 67°(with the lens provided by e-con)
- Supported OS - Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Linux and Android *
- Sample Application:
- e-CAMView - Windows Camera application for Video Preview and Still Capture.
- QtCAM - Linux Camera application for Video Preview and Still Capture.
- Still Image Resolutions:
- 13MP (both MJPEG and BMP)
- Still Capture:
- External trigger signal control
- Software application control
- Software trigger
- UVC Controls:
- Digital Zoom(Upto 8x)
- Saturation control
- Gamma control
- White Balance (Manual and Auto)
- Auto exposure
- Auto and Manual exposure control
- ROI based exposure control
- Contrast and enhanced document mode
- Black & White
- Gray scale
- Additional Capabilities:
- Face Detection
- Smile Detection
- Burst Image Capture
- Programmable Frame Rate
- JPEG Compression Q-Factor control
- Support for external trigger
- GPIO Controls
- * - Customers interested to work on Android would require e-con SDK (Webeecam)
See3CAM_CU135 - Customization
- Do you need a Support for external mechanical shutter?
- Do you need a Custom lens mount (C-mount/CS-Mount)?
- Do you want a smaller form factor or single board solution?
- Do you need LED flash?
- Complete customization of firmware and hardware as per customer requirements. Please contact us for any customization and additional features.