NileCAM21 - Full HD GMSL2 HDR Camera with LFM (supports upto 15m cable)
NileCAM21 is a Full HD GMSL2 camera featuring High Dynamic Range (HDR) and LED Flickering Mitigation (LFM) with 15m coaxial cable. It is based on the 1/2.5" AR0233AT CMOS image sensor with new 3.0 µm dual conversion gain BSI pixel technology from ON Semiconductor®. This camera is designed with a well-tuned high-performance Image Signal Processor (ISP) to achieve excellent image quality from the sensor. It ships with a 15 meter coaxial cable, enabling seamless high-quality video streaming upto a distance of 15 meters from the host processor with very low latency. Read More »
The camera's High Dynamic Range (HDR) capability ensures reliable images even in outdoor lighting conditions when the target scene has both dark and bright regions. Its large pixel size with high SNR helps to produce extraordinarily clear and sharp images even in lowlight with lesser noise. Its multi-camera synchronization helps to capture frames of all the connected cameras at the same time making it ideal for multi-camera applications like surround view system.
- Houses AR0233 Full HD Camera Module with S-mount lens holder
- Gigabit Multimedia Serial Link 2 (GMSL2) interface with FAKRA connector
- Shielded coaxial cable for transmission of both power and data for long distance (up to 15m)
- S-mount interchangeable lens holder for flexibility to choose a lens as per application requirements
- Synchronous operation when used with multiple cameras
- On-board ISP for excellent image quality even in challenging lighting conditions
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) with LED Flickering Mitigation (LFM)
- Uncompressed UYVY streaming
- Maximum Image Transfer Rate
Resolutions UYVY VGA (640 x 480) 60 fps qHD (960 x 540) 58 fps HD (1280 x 720) 45 fps FHD (1920 X 1080) 30 fps
- Single GPIO allocated for multi NileCAM21 camera synchronization
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Stable Image Temperature Range: -40°C to 70°C
- Power Consumption:
- Max: 2.196W
- Idle: 0.78W
- Operating Voltage: 5 to 15V with +/- 5% tolerance
- Size in mm (l x b): 30 x 30 mm
- RoHS Compliant
- Launched on:
Sensor:1/2.5" Optical format AR0233AT CMOS Image sensor
Focus Distance:1m to Infinity
Sensor Type:24-Bit RGB Bayer
Pixel size:3µm x 3µm
Sensor Active Area:2048H x 1280V
Dynamic Range:Max up to 140 dB
Shutter type:Electronic Rolling Shutter
ISP:On-board high performance ISP
DFOV :Full HD - 129.7°(D), 110.65°(H), 61.16°(V) (with 1/2.5" AR0233)
Download NileCAM21 Documents:NileCAM21 - Full HD GMSL2 MIPI Camera Module
1. ARM Based Solution (NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™ Dev Kit)
The MIPI camera daughter card (NileCAM21_CUXVR) can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the NileCAM21 camera solution with a direct interface on the NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™ Developer Kit.
2. ARM Based Solution (Connect Tech Jetson Xavier Rogue Carrier Board)
The MIPI camera daughter card can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the NileCAM21 camera solution with a direct interface on the Connect Tech Jetson Xavier Rogue Carrier Board.
3. ARM Based Solution (Connect Tech Rudi-NX Embedded System)
The MIPI camera daughter card can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the NileCAM21 camera solution with a direct interface on the Connect Tech Rudi-NX Embedded System.
3. ARM Based Solution (Connect Tech Rudi-AGX Embedded System)
The MIPI camera daughter card can be bought by customers choosing to evaluate the NileCAM21 camera solution with a direct interface on the Connect Tech Rudi-AGX Embedded System.
Customers interested in customizing the same camera module or planning to use a different camera/sensor module can contact firstname.lastname@example.org and explain their requirement.
NileCAM21 - Customization for other Application Processor platforms:
e-con Systems™ provides camera driver development, customization and porting services for NileCAM21 on any application platform as per customer requirements.
NileCAM21 - Customization:
e-con provides customization, development and porting services for the following requirements:
- IP rated (IP67) enclosure and IP rated (IP67) cables for rugged applications.
- Length of the co-axial cable.
- Change of lens to meet your FOV and other requirements.
- Support for other NVIDIA® Jetson™ platforms as well as carrier boards from other vendors built using NVIDIA platforms.
- Support for other processor platforms.
Please contact email@example.com for any customization requirements.