NileCAM21_CUQRB5 is a GMSL2 HDR camera solution for Qualcomm® Robotics RB5 processor. It is based on the AR0233AT sensor from onsemi.
One of the key differentiators of the camera is that it comes with a combination of HDR and LFM (LED Flicker Mitigation) - making it a perfect fit for reliable imaging in outdoor lighting conditions.
NileCAM21_CUQRB5 is a multi-camera solution with the ability to connect up to 6 cameras. This long-distance GMSL 2 camera uses a shielded coaxial cable with a FAKRA connector to connect the camera to the host and enables transmission of data up to a distance of 15 meters.
Refer Datasheet for complete frame rate details.
- Key features:
- Frame Rate:
- Streams Full HD @ 30 fps
- High-speed MIPI CSI-2 interface to connect with the CPU
- S-mount lens holder for flexibility to choose a lens as per application requirements
- Lightweight, versatile, and portable design
- Frame Rate:
- Interface: GMSL2
- Connector: FAKRA connector
- Cable Length: 15m
- Module features:
- Sensor: AR0233AT from onsemi®
- Focus Type: Fixed focus
- Sensor Resolution: Full HD
- Chroma: Color
- Shutter Type: Electronic Rolling Shutter
- Optical Format: 1/2.5"
- Output Format: YUV422
- Pixel Size: 3μm x 3μm
- Sensor Active Area: 2048(H) X 1280(V)
- Array Size: 2048(H) X 1280(V)
- Responsivity: 30.4 Ke-/lux-sec
- SNR: 43.1 dB
- Dynamic Range: Max up to 140 dB
- Holder: M12 (S-Mount)
- FOV: 129.17°(D), 110.65°(H), 61.16°(V) (with the lens provided by e-con)
- Electrical & Mechanical:
- Operating Voltage: 5 to 15V with +/- 5% tolerance
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to 85°C
- Typical power consumption: TBD
- Size in mm (l x b): 30 x 30 mm
- Compliance: RoHS
- gstreamer based camera application for:
- Camera streaming over Ethernet and WIFI (H.264 encoded)
- HDMI streaming (NV12)
- Snapshot image capture in JPEG and RAW Bayer
- H.264 and H.265 encoded video recording
- Camera Controls:
- Exposure etc
- Please contact email@example.com any customization or porting of camera driver to your requirements.
NileCAM21_CUQRB5 - Customization for other Application Processor platforms:
e-con Systems™ provides camera driver development, customization and porting services for NileCAM21_CUQRB5 on any application platform as per customer requirements.
NileCAM21_CUQRB5 - Customization
e-con provides customization, development and porting services for the following requirements:
- IP rated (IP67) enclosure and IP rated (IP67) cables for rugged applications
- Length of the co-axial cable
- Change of lens to meet your FOV and other requirements
- Support for other processor platforms
- Camera and features customization based on specific requirements. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for customization requirements.