NileCAM25_CUNX - AR0234CS Full HD GMSL2 Global Shutter camera for NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX/Nano
NileCAM25_CUNX is a Full HD GMSL2 global shutter camera solution for NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX/Nano development kit. This camera solution is based on the 1/2.6" AR0234CS CMOS image sensor from onsemi®. It comes with an onboard ISP and M12 lens holder. This multi-board solution uses the GMSL2 interface to connect with the NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX/Nano development kit. It provides through puts capable of streaming uncompressed UYVY video data of HD @ 120 fps and Full HD @ 65 fps.
With a GMSL coaxial cable length of up to 15m, NileCAM25_CUNX offers great flexibility for product developers and engineers to place the cameras in mechanically challenging designs of new generation autonomous mobile robots such as delivery robots, agricultural robots, warehouse robots, etc.
- Houses NileCAM25 - Full HD GMSL2 Camera Module (supports upto 15 meters)
- Global Shutter
- Plugs in to NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX/Nano developer kit
- Gigabit Multimedia Serial Link 2 (GMSL2) interface with FAKRA connector
- Shielded coaxial cable for transmission of both power and data for long distance (up to 15m)
- External Trigger support
- On-board ISP for excellent image quality
- Frame Rate : Streams HD @ 120 fps - Refer Datasheet for complete frame rate details.
- Operating Temperature Range : - 30°C to 70°C
- Typical Power consumption : 3.03W
- Operating Voltage : 5 to 15V with +/- 5% tolerance
- Size in mm (l x b) : 30 x 30 mm (serializer board) 75 mm x 55 mm (deserializer board)
- Linux camera driver (V4L2) for Full HD MIPI CSI-2 camera module
- Lightweight, versatile, and portable design
- Launched on:
- Note - For synchronous mode support and for customization, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Camera Module Features:
Sensor:AR0234CS Color sensor from onsemi®
Focus Type:Fixed focus
Pixel size:3µm x 3µm
Sensor Active Area:1920H x 1200V
Dynamic Range:71.4 dB
Output Format:Uncompressed UYVY streaming
Shutter type:Global Shutter
Array Size:1920 (H) × 1200 (V)
DFOV :Full HD - 128.2°(with the lens provided by e-con)
Linux camera driver:
Full-fledged Linux camera driver for NileCAM25_CUNX with NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX/Nano developer kit. The camera driver source code can be ported to any NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX/Nano platform.
- Supported Jetpack & L4T Version
- NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX/Nano - Jetpack 4.6 L4T32.6.1
- V4L2 Linux driver for MIPI CSI-2 camera module
- Video preview
- Still Image capture
- Camera controls via IOCTLs
- Sample application with source Code for Linux:
- Video Preview
- Still Image capture at selected resolutions
- Sample application for image capture & Preview
- Gstreamer-1.0 support for video recording and network streaming
- Camera Controls
- White Balance (both manual and automatic)
- Horizontal Flip
- Vertical Flip
- Exposure (both manual and automatic)
Please contact email@example.com for any customization or porting of camera driver to your requirements.
NileCAM25_CUNX - Customization for other Application Processor platforms:
e-con Systems™ provides camera driver development, customization and porting services for NileCAM25_CUNX on any application platform as per customer requirements.
NileCAM25_CUNX - Customization:
e-con provides customization, development and porting services for the following requirements:
- IP rated (IP67) enclosure and IP rated (IP67) cables for rugged applications
- Length of the co-axial cable
- Change of lens to meet your FOV and other requirements
- Support for other NVIDIA® Jetson™ platforms as well as carrier boards from other vendors built using NVIDIA platforms
- Support for other processor platforms
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any customization requirements.