e-CAM83_CUMI415_MOD - Sony® STARVIS™ IMX415 Low light Camera Module
e-CAM83_CUMI415_MOD is a 8MP Ultra-lowlight MIPI CSI-2 camera module capable of streaming 4K @ 90 fps. This 4K camera module is based on SONY STARVIS™ IMX415 CMOS image sensor. Its low light sensitivity delivers exceptional clear color images even at extremely low light or even no light (nearly 0 lux) conditions. It is capable of streaming high frame rate (90 fps) at 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution. This 4K MIPI camera is suitable for applications requiring high level of image recognition and detection, which makes it suitable for intelligent video analytics (IVA) purposes. Read More »
This Sony 8MP camera module is ideal for applications that require monitoring a huge area such as parking lot management, traffic monitoring systems, smart surveillance, sports vision etc. The ability to stream 90 fps in uncompressed format along with its low light performance make the product suitable for industrial applications such as factory automation and quality inspection as well.
- 8MP SONY STARVIS™ Raw Bayer camera with 4-lane MIPI CSI-2 interface.
- 1/2.8" Optical Form-factor.
- S-mount interchangeable lens holder for flexibility to choose a lens as per application requirements.
- RGB RAW 10-bit/12-bit data per pixel
- Maximum Image Transfer Rate
Resolutions 4-Lane MIPI Solution
(NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier)
2-Lane MIPI Solution
(NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX)
1080P (1920 x 1080) 90 fps 70 fps 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) 90 fps 44 fps
- Operation Temperature Range : -30° to 70° C
- Power consumption: ~690mW
- Small form-factor
- 30mm x 30mm size. (Height depends on the Lens)
- Launched on:
Sensor: 1/2.8" Optical format SONY STARVIS™ IMX415 CMOS Image sensor
Focus Type:Fixed focus
Pixel size:1.45 µm x1.45 µm
Sensor Active Area:3864H x 2192V
G sensitivity:2376mV for HCG and 921mV for LCG
Output Format: RGB RAW 10/12-bit
Shutter type:Electronic Rolling Shutter
DFOV :Full HD - 131°(with the lens provided by e-con)
|Product Code||Supported Platforms||Sample Price|
|» Qualcomm® Cameras|
Customers interested in customizing the same camera module or planning to use a different camera/sensor module can contact email@example.com and explain their requirement.
e-CAM83_CUMI415_MOD - Customization for other Application Processor
e-con provides customization for this e-CAM83_CUMI415_MOD on any application platform as per customer requirements.
e-con provides customization for the following requirements:
- PCB form-factor customization for any shape, connector and orientation
- Lens holder customization for C/CS mount lens holder
- Driver development for any OS: Android
- Interfacing with any Application Processor : Freescale i.MX8, NVIDIA Jetson TX2/Xavier and any other processor
- Camera and ISP features customization based on specific requirements
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for customization requirements.