e-CAM30_CUCRL - 3.4 MP Google Coral Camera
e-CAM30_CUCRL is a 3.4 MP 4 lane MIPI CSI-2 custom lens camera board for Google Coral development board. This Google coral camera is based on 1/3" inch AR0330 CMOS Image sensor from ON Semiconductor® with 2.2 µm pixel.
This camera can be directly connected to the camera connector through P1 and J15 on the Google Coral development board. e-CAM30_CUCRL is exposed as a standard V4L2 device and customers can use the V4L2 APIs to access this camera and control the same.
- Houses e-CAM30A_CUMI0330_MOD - 3.4 MP Camera Module with S-mount lens holder
- Multi board solution
- High-speed 4-lane MIPI CSI-2 interface to connect with the CPU
- Plugs in to Google Coral development board
- Frame Rate:
Resolutions UYVY VGA 60 fps HD (720p) 60 fps Full HD (1080p) 60 fps 3MP 60 fps 3.4 MP 50 fps
- Operating Voltage : 3.3V +/- 5%, Current - 245mA
- Linux camera driver (V4L2) for 3.4 MP MIPI CSI-2 camera module
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C to 70°C
- Power Consumption:
- Max : 1.22W
- Min : 0.79W
- Sample application for image capture & Preview
- Lightweight, versatile, and portable design
- RoHS compliant
- Launched on:
Sensor:1/3" Optical format CMOS Image sensor.
Focus Type:Fixed focus
Pixel size:2.2 µm x2.2 µm
Sensor Active Area:2304H x 1536V
Dynamic Range:69.5 dB
Output Format:Uncompressed UYVY format
Shutter type:Electronic Rolling Shutter
Array Size:The e-CAM30_CUCRL supports max up to 2304x1536 pixels for 3.4 MP
DFOV : 3.4 MP - 120° (with the lens provided by e-con)
Linux camera driver:
Full-fledged Linux camera driver for MIPI CSI-2 camera module. The driver supports e-con's e-CAM30_CUCRL on Google Coral development board.
- V4L2 Linux driver for MIPI CSI-2 camera module
- Video preview
- Still Image capture
- Camera controls via IOCTLs
- Sample application with source Code for Linux:
- Video Preview
- Still Image capture at selected resolutions
- Camera Controls
- White Balance (both manual and automatic)
- Horizontal Flip
- Vertical Flip
- Exposure (both manual and automatic)
- Digital Zoom
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any customization or porting of camera driver to your requirements.
- e-CAM30_CUCRL - 3.4 MP MIPI Camera board (contains Camera module, Adaptor board, Base board, Micro Coaxial Cable and FPC Cable)
- V4L2 - Linux driver
- Sample View finder Application with Source Code
- Please contact email@example.com for any customization or porting of camera driver to your requirements.