qSmartAI20_CUQ610 - Qualcomm® Edge AI Vision Kit
Qualcomm® QCS610 SoC & Sony IMX462 Full HD ultra low light camera
qSmartAI20_CUQ610 is a ready to deploy AI vision kit based on Qualcomm® QCS610 processor with powerful AI processing capabilities. This Qualcomm vision kit comprises of e-con's Sony IMX462 based Full HD MIPI CSI-2 camera module, Qualcomm® QCS610 SoC based VVDN SoM and carrier board.
This AI vision kit has small form factor and can perform all image processing and analytics indigenously without the connectivity or power of cloud. This edge AI kit is suited for running image based machine learning and deep learning models at the edge making the camera perfect for industrial and retail applications. Read More »
The default Qualcomm Soc Internal ISP has been further tuned by e-con's expert engineers to bring out the best-in-class image quality and color reproduction, making it adaptable to different lighting conditions. e-con Systems provide all necessary customization services for this vision AI development kit including camera, carrier board, and software customization.
- Processor: Qualcomm® QCS610/410 SoC
- Qualcomm® Kryo™ 460 CPU
- Kryo Gold: Dual high-performance cores 2.2 GHz
- Kryo Silver: Hexa low-power cores 1.8 GHz
- Qualcomm® Adreno™ GPU 612 with 64-Bit addressing; 845 MHz
- 4GB LPDDR4X SDRAM, 1866 MHz
- 16GB eMMC
- Full HD ultra low light camera based on Sony Starvis IMX462 sensor
- Low power stereo codec with headphone out
- Two 2-bit MI2S port, One SLIMbus interface for BT audio, one single lane SoundWire interface
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 2.4GHz/5Ghz, Bluetooth, Ethernet
- RF Interface: 1 x U.FL, 50 ohm coaxial connectors
- Three 4-lane MIPI CSI for camera interfaces
- MIPI DSI One 4-lane MIPI DSI display interfaces
- 1xUSB3.1,USB 2.0 (Type C) 1x USB 2.0 (Host only)
- One 4-bit secure digital interface (SDIO)
- Power supply:
- 12V DC
- l x b: 55 mm x 35.5 mm (SOM)
- l x b: 140 mm x 100 mm (Carrier Board)
- l x b: 30 mm x 30 mm (Camera board)
- Board Weight :
- Development kit : 99 Grams
- Development kit + Camera (without lens) : 113.5 Grams
- Development kit + Camera (with lens) : 119.5 Grams
- Note: The technical information is subject to change
Sensor:Sony STARVIS® IMX462
Focus Type:Fixed focus
Output Format:RAW 10 bit
Frame Rate:1080p @30fps
Shutter Type:Electronic rolling shutter
Pixel size:2.9 µm x 2.9 µm
gstreamer based camera application for
- HDMI streaming (NV12)
- Network streaming over ethernet and WIFI (H.264 encoded)
- Snapshot image capture in JPEG and RAW bayer
- H.264 encoded video recording
- Modifying camera features like White balance, gain, exposure etc.
AI software stacks
- Qualcomm neural processing SDK for AI
- Neural network API (TFLite models)
- GStreamer plugin (DLC models)
- GStreamer TFLite plugin
Please contact email@example.com for all necessary customization services for this vision AI development kit including camera, carrier board, and software customization.
- Do you need to connect other e-con cameras?
- Do you need assistance in choosing lens?
- Do you need BSP customization?
- Do you need different peripherals in carrier board?
- Do you need to develop a ML and DL algorithms?
Please contact us for all necessary customization services for this vision AI development kit including camera, carrier board, and software customization.