e-CAM131_CURB - 4K Monochrome Camera for Raspberry Pi
e-CAM131_CURB is a high performance 13 MP monochrome camera solution for Raspberry Pi 4. The e-CAM131_CURB camera can be directly connected to the MIPI CSI-2 interface on the Raspberry Pi 4 development kit. This Raspberry Pi high resolution camera is based on the 1/3.2" AR1335M CMOS image sensor from onsemi®.
Its interchangeable M12 (S-mount) lens allows customers to choose a lens of their choice according to the application needs. Also, the uncompressed 4K streaming capabilities minimize the computation load on the platform making it suitable for building video analytics devices.
With the capability to stream 4K at 26fps, Full HD at 60fps, and HD@120fps. e-CAM131_CURB - in combination with Raspberry Pi - is the perfect fit for applications that require high resolution imaging.
Key Features of Raspberry Pi 4 Camera:
- Houses e-CAM1325_CUMI1335M_MOD - 13MP Monochrome camera module with S-Mount holde
- Plugs directly into Raspberry Pi 4 kit
- High-speed 2-lane MIPI CSI-2 interface
- Output Format - Y8/Y16
- Frame Rate : Streams 4K @ 26fps, Full HD @ 60fps & HD@120fps
Refer Datasheet for complete frame rate details.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V +/- 5%, current - 120mA
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C to +85°C
- Power Consumption: 0.336W
- Board Size (L x W) - 30 mm x 30 mm
- FPC Cable Length: 15 cm
- Light weight, versatile, and portable design
- RoHS compliant
- Launched on:
Sensor:AR1335M sensor from onsemi®
Focus Type:Fixed focus / Auto focus*
Output Format:RAW 8-bit/10-bit
Pixel size:1.1μm x 1.1μm pixel with BSI technology
Sensor Active Area:4208 (H) x 3120 (V)
Dynamic Range:69 dB
Shutter type:Electronic Rolling Shutter
DFOV: 66.8° (with the lens provided by e-con)
* - Liquid lens option is available for this product and can be provided on request
The e-CAM131_CURB is a MIPI 2-lane camera and it requires a custom camera driver for Raspberry Pi 4. e-con Systems™ provides the camera driver along with the camera board.
- V4L2 Linux driver for MIPI CSI-2 camera module
- Video preview
- Still Image capture
- Camera controls via IOCTLs
- yocto build support with econ camera driver
- Camera Controls
- Exposure (Manual)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any customization or porting of camera driver to your requirements.
Kit Contents for Raspberry Pi 4 Camera:
- e-CAM131_CURB - 13.0 MP MIPI Camera board (contains the e-CAM1325_CUMI1335M_MOD camera module, adaptor board and a FPC cable)
- Prebuilt images for out of the box evaluation
- V4L2 - Linux driver source code
- prebuild yocto and Raspbian images for out of the box Evalution