e-CAM22_CUiMX8 is a Full HD custom lens camera module based on 1/2.8" Sony Starvis IMX462 CMOS image sensor. It is a color camera that supports UYVY image format and provided with S-mount (also known as M12 board lens) lens holder.
This camera can be directly interfaced with the Toradex off-the-shelf Verdin development kit. The camera board is connected to the adaptor board through a micro coaxial cable. This adaptor board acts as a bridge between the camera module and the Toradex development kit. e-CAM22_CUiMX8 can stream uncompressed VGA at 60 fps, HD at 60 fps, FHD at 60 fps.
Refer Datasheet for complete frame rate details.
- Key features:
- Frame Rate:
- Streams HD @ 60 fps & Full HD @ 60 fps
- Output format: Uncompressed UYVY streaming
- High speed 4-lane MIPI CSI-2 interface
- Standard M12 lens holder for use with customized optics or lenses for various applications
- Lightweight, versatile, and portable multi-board solution
- Frame Rate:
- Interface: 4-Lane MIPI CSI-2
- Connector: 24pin FPC connector
- Cable length: 30cm
- Sensor features:
- Sensor: IMX462 from Sony® Starvis
- Focus Type: Fixed focus
- Sensor Resolution: Full HD
- Chroma: Color
- Shutter Type: Electronic Rolling Shutter
- Optical Format: 1/ 2.8"
- Output Format: Uncompressed UYVY
- Pixel Size: 2.9 μm x 2.9 μm
- Sensor Active Area: 1920H x 1080V
- Array Size: 1920H x 1080V
- G Sensitivity: 2376mV for HCG mode; 921mV for LCG mode
- Holder: M12 (S-Mount)
- FOV: 132°(D), 113°(H), 61°(V) (with the lens provided by e-con)
- Electrical & Mechanical:
- Operating voltage: 3.3V +/- 5%
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C to +70°C
- Typical power consumption: 1.31W
- Size in mm (l x b): 30 x 30 mm
- Compliance: RoHS
Linux camera driver:
e-con Systems provides sample applications that demonstrate the features of this camera. However, this camera can also be utilized by any V4L2 application.
- V4L2 Linux driver for MIPI CSI-2 camera module
- Video preview
- Still Image capture
- Camera controls via IOCTLs
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any customization or porting of camera driver to your requirements.