DepthVista_MIPI_IRD is a Time of Flight (ToF) MIPI CSI 2 camera designed for NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Orin™/ AGX Xavier™. The 940nm pulsed laser ensures daylight robustness. It also comes with 850nm VCSEL's for Indoor 3D imaging applications.
This 3D ToF depth camera is based on a high-performance CCD depth sensor which provides precise 3D depth measurement. It has both far and near modes of 1m to 6m and 0.2m to 1.2m respectively.
The camera module can be connected with NVIDIA Jetson platforms directly using MIPI CSI 2 and is capable of streaming both IR and depth data at a high resolution of 640 x 480 @ 30fps.
Refer Datasheet for complete frame rate details.
- Key features:
- 3D technology: Time of Flight (ToF)
- Wavelength: 940nm / 850nm
- Environment: Indoor and Outdoor
- Depth operating mode/range:
- Near mode: 0.2m to 1.2m
- Far mode: 1m to 6m
- Depth range up to 8.5m (6m by default)**
- Frame Rate:
- Depth VGA + IR VGA @30fps each frame
- Houses 6-axis IMU
- Lightweight, versatile, and portable design
- Interface: MIPI CSI-2
- M8 connector for Power & External Trigger
- IPEX connector to connect with the development kit
- Cable length: 30cm (1m cable is available on request)
- Depth camera features:
- Sensor: CCD depth sensor
- Focus Type: Fixed focus
- Resolution: 640 x 480 px
- Chroma: Depth & IR
- Optical Format: 1/4"
- Output Format: Y16
- Resolution & framerate:
- Depth - 640 x 480 @30fps
- IR - 640 x 480 @30fps
- Depth + IR - 640 x 960 @30fps
- Pixel size: 5.6 μm x 5.6 μm
- Sensor Active Area: 640 H x 480 V
- Array Size: 640 H x 480 V
- FOV: 99.75°(D), 84.29°(H), 64.14°(V) (with the lens provided by e-con)
- Electrical & Mechanical:
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V to 12V ± 250 mV
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C to 50°C
- Power Requirements: 6.7 Watts
- Size in mm (l x b x h) :
- Without enclosure: 38 mm x 38 mm
- With enclosure: 50mm x 50mm x 46.8mm
- Compliance: RoHS, FCC Class A
- Launched on:
** - Customization is required. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Linux camera driver:
- Supported Jetpack & L4T Version:
- NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Orin™ - Jetpack 5.1.1 / L4T 35.3.1
- V4L2 Linux driver for MIPI CSI-2 camera module:
- Video preview
- Still Image capture
- Camera controls via IOCTLs
- Sample application:
- Linux application for video preview with SDK packages
- Still Image capture at selected sensor modes
- Please contact email@example.com for any customization or porting of camera driver to your requirements.
Full-fledged Linux camera driver for DepthVista_MIPI_IRD with NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Orin™ developer kit. The camera driver source code can be ported to any NVIDIA AGX Orin platform.
Block diagram for Depthvista SDK:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any customization or porting of the camera driver to your requirements.
DepthVista_MIPI_IRD - Customization
- Depth tuning according to specifications
- Form factor
- IP rated (IP67) enclosure and IP rated (IP67) cables for rugged applications
- Length of the co-axial cable
- Support for other NVIDIA® Jetson™ platforms as well as qualcomm carrier boards
- Customization of firmware and hardware as per customer requirements can be done. Please contact us for customization and additional features.