eSOMTK1 - NVIDIA Tegra K1 System on Module
Our Tegra K1 SOM, eSOMTK1 is based on NVIDIA Tegra® K1 CPU in a compact form factor. This Tegra K1 Module has NVIDIA Tegra® K1 4-Plus-1 ARM® Cortex®-A15 Quad core running at 2.2GHz with DDR3L SDRAM configurable up to 4GB, eMMC configurable up to 64GB. Tegra SOM integrates WiFi and Bluetooth module. TK1 SOM comes in a compact form factor with various configurations and OS support enabling customers to focus on their application design.
The CPU board exposes the complete range of interfaces provided by the Tegra K1 Processor through its connectors, so that the customers can get the complete functionality without going through the complex design requirements of the processor sub system including memory and power manager.
Frequently Asked Question
Tegra K1 SOM - eSOMTK1 Key Features:
- NVIDIA's Tegra® K1 4-Plus-1 ARM® Cortex®-A15 Quad core which can operate up to 2.2 GHz and Integrated NVIDIA Kepler™ GPU with 192 NVIDIA CUDA® cores.
- 2GB DDR3L SD RAM (Expandable upto 4GB)
- 16GB eMMC FLASH (Expandable upto 64GB)
- WiFi - 802.11 b/g/n & Bluetooth 4.1 (Dual-Mode Bluetooth and BLE)
- Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) for 3D gyroscope & 3D acceleration.
- Available in Temperature Ranges
- Commercial Temperature – 0°C to + 70°C
- Industrial Temperature – -40°C to + 85°C
- Power: 12V and 5V
- Form Factor of 70mm x 55mm
- Linux / Android Support
- RoHS Compliant
- Availability - Until 2026 (Minimum)
Interfaces Supported on Tegra K1 SOM (eSOMTK1):
- Camera (Only two of 3 active at a time)
- One 1-lane MIPI CSI-2
- Two 4-lane MIPI CSI-2
- 1 HDMI port (ver. 1.4b)
- WIFI 802.11 b/g/n & Bluetooth 4.1 BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 USB Host 3.0
- 1 USB OTG
- SD / MMC
- PCI Express (PCIe)
- Audio Interfaces - I2S and SPDIF
e-con provides a Rapid development kit for eSOMTK1 called Propus - Tegra K1 Development kit. This ARM board features a carrier board around the eSOMTK1 Module with various peripherals support.
As a part of rapid development kit, e-con Systems provides detailed schematics, hardware user manual, Bill of material, application notes to help the customers design their custom board faster and therefore speed up the time to market.
e-con Systems provides Linux / Android BSP with device drivers for all the peripherals.
For more information, please visit tegra-k1-development-board.asp
Download eSOMTK1 Documents:
eSOMTK1 can be customized with the following configuration.
Part Number Template: eSOMTK1- FXXX -RXX-WB-IM
x-variants can be chosen from the following eSOMTK1 Part Number Decoding Table.
eSOMTK1-F16G-R2G-WB-IM and eSOMTK1-F16G-R2G-WB-IM-IT are available for samples from webstore. For the other configurations, the Minimum order quantity (MOQ) is 100. please contact email@example.com for more information.
|eMMC flash||16 GB||F16G|
|DDR SIZE||2 GB||R2G|
|Temperature||Industrial (-40°C to + 85°C)||IT|
|Commercial (0°C to + 70°C)|